Hotel Stars Bordeaux Gare Reviews

34, rue de Tauzia, Bordeaux, France

I have stayed at Hotel Stars for 3 nights. First time the staff was not very friendly, he barely explained why we had to pay an addition of about 0.8€ per night (foreign tourist), after my request. The room was quite small but had the bathroom facility in room. I was surprised because I thought we had to share it like in a normal hostel. Every day the cleaned the room and changed the towels. The location is just in front of the tram st. I truly recommend this hotel if you want to save money.

• 4th Apr 2014

Internet only available on the first floor

• 5th Mar 2014

Even though this place is right next to the train station, the neighborhood is not safe whatsoever. We selected a two person room and only got 1 bed; which was unclear when booking the place. Everything is quite small and unclean, especially for the price, definitely not worth the money for how little you get. If you only need a place to stay for one night, then this place is fine, if you're staying more than one night, find a new place.

the room was tiny, so was the bathroom. The handle of the shower was attached to the sink (which was about one meter away) so I had to grab the curtain while I was taking a shower to avoid the water soaked everything. The decoration was based on a ship. Me and my mate were joking about a shipwreck experience in the bathroom after the shower. The location was a bit far from the downtown. Definetely not the best "quartier" of Bourdeaux, but actually none on the nearness of the main station is.

Décor is a little outdated and the wallpaper was peeling off the walls.

I booked a double bed got a twin room fine I suppose if you're staying overnight between trains but otherwise wouldnt stay here Not worth the money really, I would only go back if it was my last option

Perfect for my one night in Bordeaux. The right price and provided everything I needed.

What you would expect from any hotel, not a great value but not many cheap options in Bordeax. location is 15 min away from center and wifi is not in rooms. Must pick up and drop off room key whenever you leave which is kinda a bummer