Hotel Stars Bordeaux Gare Reviews

34, rue de Tauzia, Bordeaux, France

Wifi only works in Lobby. Room and bathroom were smaller than expected and difficult to navigate with two people. Although conveniently close to train station was a bit of a journey to the central part of town where most tourist activities are. Staff not terribly friendly or helpful in settling us into the city. Have stayed at other similarly priced hotels with much better facilities, staff, and cleanliness.

Good location near "Bordeaux gare saint jean" and just next to a Tramway stop. You can to go the center by walk very easly. Rooms are cleaned every days. Unfortunatelly the bathroom in incommodious, and noise in the street is distateful.

• 10th Mar 2015

Had a great stay here! Comparing our room to those in hostels, we were very very happy.

• 6th Mar 2015

Had to pay alot for breakfast

Worst hotel experience in my life!!! The receptionists have been very very nice! But the hotel management was forgetable. I asked after my arrival if i could cancel nights and i was told, that i have to pay my first two nights and can cancel my last 3 nights with reimbursement (which is normal in hotel). When i wanted to check out the hotel manager made a big scene that i cannot cancel with reimbursement. He asked me finally for my email adress for reibursement. I never saw my money!!!!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Terrible facilities, tiny room with uncomfortable bed that creaked with every single movement. Service okay but nothing outstanding and not very welcoming. Toilet didn't flush properly and walls were stained and water damaged. Have stayed in nicer places that cost a whole lot less. Only thing going for it was that it has a lift and it's walking distance to Gare St. Jean.

Rooms were absolutely tiny.. Had to climb over my friends bed to get out or go bathroom. Shower had nice hot water. Pretty close to the train station.