Hotel Stars Bordeaux Gare Reviews

34, rue de Tauzia, Bordeaux, France

Good value for money and pretty efficient. I'd stay here again if I was passing though.

Nice place to stay for a few days but nothing special

The location was fantastic. Just a stop away form the train station, and accessible to the city centre.

A nice hotel close to Gare du Bordeaux and the city is in walking distance along the river, or by tram (stop outside hotel). Helpful and friendly staff. Hotel services, e.g. new towels even though used on rack. A bit more costly than a hostel, but not much.

They really should do some renovations. If I had known, I would have gone somewhere else for a bit more money but a comfortable and a clean room. Ils devraient vraiment faire des rénovations. Si j'avais su à l'avance comment était l'hôtel, je serais allée ailleurs -certes un peu plus cher, mais confortable et propre.

The hotel is within walking distance of town and different squares but also very near the station. If you are coming from the airport take the tram and it will drop you off just outside the hotel. The staff is very helpful and friendly they have maps of bordeaux and will answer any queries. Each time you leave you have to leave your key at reception which I think is a good system. The room are pretty small and no air con so it was boiling but you are only there to sleep so it's all good really.

We enjoyed our stay, the location is great with amenities around but some of the staff did not make us feel welcomed and carred for.

We has bedbugs in the room. Don't go there.

• 9th May 2014

The room smelled of cigarets and bed was super uncomfortable. Breakfast was good and staff helpful

I really didn't like to be there. The bedroom was awful...there isn't a window... I reserved for 2 people and they just give 1 bedding. Terrible.

I have stayed at Hotel Stars for 3 nights. First time the staff was not very friendly, he barely explained why we had to pay an addition of about 0.8€ per night (foreign tourist), after my request. The room was quite small but had the bathroom facility in room. I was surprised because I thought we had to share it like in a normal hostel. Every day the cleaned the room and changed the towels. The location is just in front of the tram st. I truly recommend this hotel if you want to save money.

• 4th Apr 2014

Internet only available on the first floor

• 5th Mar 2014

Even though this place is right next to the train station, the neighborhood is not safe whatsoever. We selected a two person room and only got 1 bed; which was unclear when booking the place. Everything is quite small and unclean, especially for the price, definitely not worth the money for how little you get. If you only need a place to stay for one night, then this place is fine, if you're staying more than one night, find a new place.