Hotel Stars Bordeaux Gare Reviews

34, rue de Tauzia, Bordeaux, France

Rooms were absolutely tiny.. Had to climb over my friends bed to get out or go bathroom. Shower had nice hot water. Pretty close to the train station.

Great value for money. Our room had a generous en suite and we had fresh towels and bedding daily. I will recommend here for a cheap stay.

The hotel is cheap but cheerful. Yes, its a bit faded and dated but for a place to sleep that's value for money it couldn't be better. The location is perfect, between the train station and the city centre. Staff were friendly and incredibly helpful. I would absolutely return there.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Very close to the Nice train station, tourism office and a supermarket.

This was the only place available for the dates I needed and I knew it was a hotel not a hostel going into it. However the staff did not speak any English which made things inconvenient and they did not have any useful information regarding the city such as a free walking tour or a city map. I did not experience any bed bugs so I suppose the cleanliness was standard, breakfast is not included, no free computers in the common area but it is conveniently located near the main train station.

The people from reception hardly spoke any english (or any other than french), which made communication very difficult. Besides, the last day the wifi didn't work and I have to go the recepcion and their first answer was that probably was my mobile, without checking anything. The cleanliness was just ok, and the bathroom really really tiny. Good thing: not far from the center and really close to the tram (that is, good thing as long as you have no problem slepping with the noise of the tram).

Staff was very rude and unhelpful!!!

Good value for money and pretty efficient. I'd stay here again if I was passing though.

hotel not hostel. toilet, shower, vanity in one. I'm 6' 210# And i could barely fit in. limited internet in lobby only. place was old and dark. all I do is sleep and shower there but expensive for what it was. would find a different place next time.

Nice place to stay for a few days but nothing special

The location was fantastic. Just a stop away form the train station, and accessible to the city centre.

A nice hotel close to Gare du Bordeaux and the city is in walking distance along the river, or by tram (stop outside hotel). Helpful and friendly staff. Hotel services, e.g. new towels even though used on rack. A bit more costly than a hostel, but not much.

They really should do some renovations. If I had known, I would have gone somewhere else for a bit more money but a comfortable and a clean room. Ils devraient vraiment faire des rénovations. Si j'avais su à l'avance comment était l'hôtel, je serais allée ailleurs -certes un peu plus cher, mais confortable et propre.