Hotel Stars Bordeaux Sud Reviews

6, rue Salvador Dali, 33140 Villenave D'ornon, Bordeaux, France

I thought we would be able to get a bus from the airport to the hostel as the hostel was on a main route. We had to get a bus into town and then another bus to the suburb where the hostel was. Nobody I asked knew the street where the hostel was. We got lost and ended up getting a taxi from another hotel. It was a wet evening. I asked for extra towels each day and a hair dryer which didn't dry my hair properly. I now have a cold. Breakfast €8, rooms very small.

Found some of the staff helpful, some a little snobby!! Its the location is what lets this accommodation down, great if you are driving. There is a bus service and during the summer - August, it runs a reduced service so you really need to check bus times. So its taxi for any time after 9pm. Be aware!!

Hostel is very far from center. If you have a heavy backpack don't try to go there

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Turkey

Stayed here one night on my way through the country. Did exactly what i needed. A cheap comfortable bed for the night near the motorway. You cant ask for much more or less from a hostel. Would use it again if i was in the area and needed to.

It was an average Motel style location that was right off the highway. It had a gated car park which was nice. I basically used the place just to sleep so it worked out fine. They don't let you take the room key with you but they have someone at the front desk at all times.

In our room there was a funny nautical theme going on. Good cheap accommodation just a bit far from town center.

Poor internet connection from my room, despite it being close to the reception desk. Apart from that clean, rather nice, "marine" styled design, free parking, close to the motorway but very quiet.