Hotel Stars Lille Reviews

Angle Bvd de Valmy, Rue Entre-deux-ville, Villeneuve-d'ascq, Lille, France

The room was smelling nikotin and there was a trace of Cigarette burn (fire) in the Blanket. The water was in the washingbasin was not flowing. The water in the shower was also not flowing after taking a shower. There is a big rost in the shower bassing on the right corner. I was in the Room 17. This is what I can say in that Room. I even asked if the Room can be changed but the response was the Rooms are fully booked and I had no choice than to sleep till the next day because it was night.

• 19th Jun 2013

the best hostel I have stayed! :) with no noise from outside, very kind people, super clean and with an iron box with lock under my bed, and...I forgot my toothbrush and they gave me one for free!! :)

• 18th Jun 2013