• Village Hotelier, Rue Maryse Basti, Bron, Lyon, France

6.3
Good 48 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 48 Total Reviews
Hotel Stars Lyon Bron Located at Village Hotelier, Rue Maryse Basti, Bron, Lyon.
France
Lyon 69500 Village Hotelier, Rue Maryse Basti�, Bron
63% 48
45.7264349 4.9239349
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
6.9

Hotel Stars Lyon Bron was ok. It's difficult to access without a car but there is a nearby bus stop. There's a supermarket within walking distance, though this involves crossing over a motorway without a pedestrian crossing. I thought this was a cheap hostel, but my sister (a seasoned traveller) said that we could've found cheaper, nicer, and a better location. We also found that you have to prop up the button that changes the direction of flow from sink-tap to shower-head in the bathroom!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2016
2.0

Very disappointed rang hostel world to cancel room on the Thursday. Was told to email hostel which I did. No reply from hostel when I was leaving Belfast on Friday morning. So I took it that they had no problem with it been cancelled due to the amount of Irish fans that would be in Lyon that weekend. Checked banking online on Monday and saw that as well losing deposit I have charged by the hostel. Saw then the hostel told me that it was through hostel world I should of cancelled the room.

• Spain, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2016
6.0

It's at 10 minutes walking to the nearest tram station. The room is pretty small. But it's enough to sleep tight, and get a good rest. Also, the waitress that work in the restaurant placed just in front, are really nice.