Hotel Stars Reims Reviews

7, all�e Louis Breguet, TINQUEUX-Reims, Reims, France

The first thing I did upon arriving was search for bed bugs.... The second thing I did was drive out to purchase an air freshener. It was foul smelling. The carpet was gross.

I did not want to be unkind, and I am making comments in a constructive manner. I am not sure what security there was. There was no staff at the reception after a certain time. The hostel was also in an industrial area, which seemed deserted at night.The lady at the reception was kind and pleasant though, so I have no comments. No atmosphere when I arrived, but it would not mattered to me. There were stains on the wall and carpet. The corner shower was awkward to shower.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Philippines

The room was mouldy i had asthma all night. The receptionist was grumpy and muttering angry curses when we accidentally locked our key in the room. The whole place smelled musty, a little deoderant would have been nice. Shower handle was broken. Breakfast lack of choice. Croisants. Or croisant. Or else croisants. Paid $5 where the next hostel serve free breaky. Carpet stains. One of our party got painful bad insect bites. Still itching a week later.

• 6th Sep 2014