Hotel Stella Reviews

Bezirgan Sok. No:44, Kusadasi, Turkey

The view from the 4bed dorm was superb! Unfortunately the guy who checked me in played that silly game where he pretended he had no idea about the 10% booking fee but after some to-and-fro he gave me 5% off then very sarcastically thanked me and wished me a wonderful stay. The shared bathroom did not have hot water and the toilet & shower relied on natural sunlight which I discovered after returning late from partying :-/ I wouldn't recommend the dorm instead I recommend: BACKPACKERS HOSTEL.

You get what you pay for. Cheap room with a good view. To for so if you don't like stairs don't bother. Hasan the owner is vet helpful and can book tours and ferry tickets. Shower never got warm.. But there is a pool.

Cheap and comfortable place to stay.

• 19th Aug 2013
  • UlkuGuresen
  • Turkey

The hotel was great for a one night stay in Kusadasi. It is very centrally located and has great views of the harbour and the the Pigeon island. Lack of lifts can be difficult for older people and people with heavy luggage. The dormitory room is on the sixth floor. Would be nice to have AC or windows there. We were only two in the four bedded dormitory room, if it was full - I am sure it will get hot and stuffy. Would stay here again if I am in Kusadasi.