Hotel Stella Reviews

Bezirgan Sok. No:44, Kusadasi, Turkey

The view from the 4bed dorm was superb! Unfortunately the guy who checked me in played that silly game where he pretended he had no idea about the 10% booking fee but after some to-and-fro he gave me 5% off then very sarcastically thanked me and wished me a wonderful stay. The shared bathroom did not have hot water and the toilet & shower relied on natural sunlight which I discovered after returning late from partying :-/ I wouldn't recommend the dorm instead I recommend: BACKPACKERS HOSTEL.

You get what you pay for. Cheap room with a good view. To for so if you don't like stairs don't bother. Hasan the owner is vet helpful and can book tours and ferry tickets. Shower never got warm.. But there is a pool.

Cheap and comfortable place to stay.

• 19th Aug 2013
  • UlkuGuresen
  • Turkey

The hotel was great for a one night stay in Kusadasi. It is very centrally located and has great views of the harbour and the the Pigeon island. Lack of lifts can be difficult for older people and people with heavy luggage. The dormitory room is on the sixth floor. Would be nice to have AC or windows there. We were only two in the four bedded dormitory room, if it was full - I am sure it will get hot and stuffy. Would stay here again if I am in Kusadasi.

The Staff was super helpful and friendly. Great location as well.

Staff were so helpful and friendly, before and during our stay - love the family run atmosphere as well. We missed our transfer bus when leaving but Hasan didn't hesitate to drive us there himself. Pool is great, but beach is close by anyway and the views are stunning.

For 10€ was a good value. Right on harbor close to ferry port, restaurants/shopping. The staff were friendly/helpful. However, I booked the female dorm 6th floor, + couple flights of stairs to ground level reception -That's ALOT of stairs!!! Especially with a heavy bag (although kind sir did help me) & it made for a good city view. Room very basic (beds, dresser, nightstand). Large window needed to open for ventilation, but birds/neighbor could crawl in. Also entire top floor shares 1 bathroom.

All was great. But it is a hotel, and not a hostel. So all guests are required to sign a paper hat hotel is not responsible for valuables lost/stolen in rooms. (That's why usually I prefer to stay in family-owned small hostels - there is no such risk.)

Nice location. Shower small, not the cleanest. Toilet paper ran out. No luggage-lockers. They insisted the down payment on hostelworld was only commission for hostelworld & charged my the full amount. The hotel at my next destination did not have internet so I asked them to call and make a reservation which they did - and then charged me for the phone call. The younger staff were very nice and helpful (one of them speaks excellent English), the older guy seems only after ones money.

Thank you for your review. Your stay was in Basic 4 bed Female dorm Room. which is not ensuite,and shared Shower. Your room costs 10 € Euros which is a coffe money in your country and you are expexting so much things for 10 € Euros I guess. You asked for the phone call and we did for you so were you expecting it to be free? We do pay phone bills in this country so if you use you will also, nothing is for free in this world.We have laguage store and it is safe place.Thank you

we were there off season so had a 4 person dorm to ourselves. rooms cleaned daily, the shower tok almost 5 minutes to become hot. but the amazing view that we had was fantastic, we were looking over the marina and were super close to the main town and bar st etc.

great value for money, very helpful Hasan at reception who went to college in England so has excellent English.