Hotel Stella Reviews

Bezirgan Sok. No:44, Kusadasi, Turkey

The view from the 4bed dorm was superb! Unfortunately the guy who checked me in played that silly game where he pretended he had no idea about the 10% booking fee but after some to-and-fro he gave me 5% off then very sarcastically thanked me and wished me a wonderful stay. The shared bathroom did not have hot water and the toilet & shower relied on natural sunlight which I discovered after returning late from partying :-/ I wouldn't recommend the dorm instead I recommend: BACKPACKERS HOSTEL.

You get what you pay for. Cheap room with a good view. To for so if you don't like stairs don't bother. Hasan the owner is vet helpful and can book tours and ferry tickets. Shower never got warm.. But there is a pool.

Cheap and comfortable place to stay.

• 19th Aug 2013
  • UlkuGuresen
  • Turkey

The hotel was great for a one night stay in Kusadasi. It is very centrally located and has great views of the harbour and the the Pigeon island. Lack of lifts can be difficult for older people and people with heavy luggage. The dormitory room is on the sixth floor. Would be nice to have AC or windows there. We were only two in the four bedded dormitory room, if it was full - I am sure it will get hot and stuffy. Would stay here again if I am in Kusadasi.

The Staff was super helpful and friendly. Great location as well.

Staff were so helpful and friendly, before and during our stay - love the family run atmosphere as well. We missed our transfer bus when leaving but Hasan didn't hesitate to drive us there himself. Pool is great, but beach is close by anyway and the views are stunning.

For 10€ was a good value. Right on harbor close to ferry port, restaurants/shopping. The staff were friendly/helpful. However, I booked the female dorm 6th floor, + couple flights of stairs to ground level reception -That's ALOT of stairs!!! Especially with a heavy bag (although kind sir did help me) & it made for a good city view. Room very basic (beds, dresser, nightstand). Large window needed to open for ventilation, but birds/neighbor could crawl in. Also entire top floor shares 1 bathroom.

All was great. But it is a hotel, and not a hostel. So all guests are required to sign a paper hat hotel is not responsible for valuables lost/stolen in rooms. (That's why usually I prefer to stay in family-owned small hostels - there is no such risk.)

Nice location. Shower small, not the cleanest. Toilet paper ran out. No luggage-lockers. They insisted the down payment on hostelworld was only commission for hostelworld & charged my the full amount. The hotel at my next destination did not have internet so I asked them to call and make a reservation which they did - and then charged me for the phone call. The younger staff were very nice and helpful (one of them speaks excellent English), the older guy seems only after ones money.

Thank you for your review. Your stay was in Basic 4 bed Female dorm Room. which is not ensuite,and shared Shower. Your room costs 10 € Euros which is a coffe money in your country and you are expexting so much things for 10 € Euros I guess. You asked for the phone call and we did for you so were you expecting it to be free? We do pay phone bills in this country so if you use you will also, nothing is for free in this world.We have laguage store and it is safe place.Thank you

we were there off season so had a 4 person dorm to ourselves. rooms cleaned daily, the shower tok almost 5 minutes to become hot. but the amazing view that we had was fantastic, we were looking over the marina and were super close to the main town and bar st etc.

great value for money, very helpful Hasan at reception who went to college in England so has excellent English.

It is a nice hotel with great ocean view. The bedrooms and dorms have ocean view but the first ones have balcony. The rate includes free wifi connection. Hasan, the manager is really helpful and friendly.

Excellent choice in Kusadasi. It's located at a hill and the shared rooms have a wonderful view to the Aegean Sea and the city. There is also a nice terrace, swimming pool (empty in October, check it). From there it is possible to go walking to the city center by a lift, better than walk behind through the main entrance (there are no signs of it, they should change this as soon as possible). Staff OK, maybe to "pushy". Clean bedroom, old WC with instable hot water.

Fridge didn't work. Didn't use the shower. Took a long time to serve breakfast in the morning.

You stayed 1 night in our Hotel and Fridge works if you turned the small rool button inside which gives you the option of the cold starting with off-min-1-2-3-4 and max. You shouldf turn it on.Why did not you use the shower?You had a proper bathroom in your room. For the breakfast you might wait maximum 5 mins,if this is long I can not say anything but when you were staying we were full up with 60 people which is Bayram(festival time) in Turkey so 5 min waiting is not long I guess, but anyway THANK YOU

this was easily one of the worst hostels I have stayed in over my last year of traveling the world. apon arrival, we found our reservation was not a 3 bed room with ensuite, but an almost abandoned dorm room on the 6th floor with no ensuite but 1 filthy and blocked shower between 15 or so people, a toilet without toilet paper and dusk all over the floor. no effort was made to make up for the false advertising ie maybe they could have thrown in a breakfast as only the private rooms were allowed.

• 24th Aug 2012

The toilet and the shower was clean and checked everyday and there was only 8 people saying in the same day with you, 3 you are, 3 people one German Family and 2 girls. There was no False advertising, you can check our room details.

Hotel Stella was great. We had originally booked a room in the hostel dorms but took the opportunity to upgrade to a hotel room upon arrival. We thought the rooms had AC but ours didn't but it was ok because it was on the ground floor. Much better than the hot dorms on the top floor. Hasan and the other staff were great. So hopeful with recomendations and just checking in to make sure we were happy with everything. I would recommend staying here and I definitely would stay at Hotel Stella again.

Hostel was in a great location, close to town and the beaches, and also the port. We were unfortunate to get the room on the 6th floor, lots of stairs with heavy packs! Bathroom was appalling, it flooded with every shower and there wasn't anywhere to put your things if you wanted them dry. We also didn't get toilet paper the whole time. Good for short term... Pool was a great way to cool down.

The staff at Hotel Stella are it's greatest asset. Hassan went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and informed about the places I could visit and helped me with my transfers and the million other questions I asked him. It is conveniently located near the port, for those coming by ferry, and is an easy 20minute bus ride from the Otogar, via the number 5 bus. Lovely to have a swim in the clean, cool pool at the end of the day - this was a bonus, given the very budget price of the hotel.

pretty good location, near pier and town, staff are nice and helpful. Nice harbour view from rooms, pity that the wifi doesnt work very well in our floor but staff are very nice to try fix the problem. Clean room and linen.

Hotel Stella is the best hotel that I have ever stayed. Location of this hotel is freat and walkeable distance to everywhere,bar street, city centre, harbour is right near you. These people in Hotel are great and very helpful. Hasan helped us about lots of things and helped to find budget for us.Also he did our transfers and we appriciate for this.Hasan told us that everything is in the hotel is new and you can understand this when you enter the rooms, Elevator is very usefull.It was PERFECT!!!

• 9th May 2012