Hotel Sunline Fukuoka Reviews

3-3-14 Otemon, Chuo-ku Fukuoka city, Fukuoka City, Japan

We didn't liked as they tried to trick us: We had a problem with reservation when we arrived. After this, the hotel told us they only have a bigger room left, much more expensive (13 000 yen). As we checked then for other hotel on the internet (agoda.fr), we actually found the room previously booked, still available, but for much cheaper. We showed it to Sunline Hotel and they finally accepted us to stay in the cheaper room. Also, internet isn't free. Appart from this, it's clean and confortable

This is a hotel, not a hostel, so it lacks in features you would expect from a hostel, such as communal areas and any elements of fun. However, as a hotel it is excellent. It's nicely decorated, cl

This hotel was alright. The accomodation was up to par, but the staff had didn't have a great number of people that spoke English, making asking questions difficult. Near an Onsen and the train station.

Bed is too small for couples, singles only

The staff spoke enough English to help us out with whatever we needed. They were very generous in picking us up at the port when our ferry landed from Korea and dropping us off when it came time to leave. The location was very convenient for getting around. We easily walked, biked and rode the subway. The Indian restaurant across the street is worth the hype and the park was right there and gorgeous, even with less than perfect weather. The room was small but had what we needed and was clean.

• 29th Dec 2010

A nice place to stay. We would go there again. It's more like a hotel than a hostel. So the room we had is really good for this price.

The hotel is just outside of the center of town, but right on the metro line so very easy to access. This is really a hotel, not a hostel. More of a businessman hotel feel, but nice amenities. We had a double bed - it's very small, not a full double. There is a great Indian food restaurant across the street. Staff was friendly, but we were the only backpackers around.

I stayed in a single room with own shower/toilet facilities. I liked the hotel and the location was perfect. Very near to the metro station (1 min) and a beautiful park. I would stay there again!

This place was VERY nice for the price. Close to the subway, bathrooms in the rooms, I just can't say enough about the place for the price. I had to move to another place afterwards because they filled up and I didn't book in advance, and I paid about the same price for a dump.

I loved this hotel!

It's a nice place--the single is fine for one person, everything is clean and neat as a pin. Doors have card-key locks and staff was happy to hold my luggage for the day after I checked out. Staff is great--many of them speak very good English. Close to the subway station and right across the street from Ohori Park. Grab a pre-made meal from the Mini Stop for breakfast, and take it across the street to watch the fish and turtles in the pond! Tenjin is only a few subway stops away.

The standard of this Hotel is amazingly high for the the price. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Both single and twin rooms are excellent, and well equipped. 50m from subway station. Highly recommended.

The staff were very friendly and everything was nice and clean. The location was walkable to Tenjin and Canal City (20 minutes). It was also right next to a very lovely park. The only negative was the 3:00 p.m. check in while check out was 11:00 a.m. The check in was much too late as the day was already half over. They did offer to take our bags while we waited for check in though.

Very pleasant stay over all. The walls were a bit thin, so I could hear EVERYTHING going on in the rooms around me, which was a little strange, but other than that, a very pleasant experience over all.