Hotel Sunrise Inn Reviews

925 Naka, Pref 597-0003 Kaizuka, Osaka, Japan

It's a hotel: won't find much of a social atmosphere but stuff is polite, the place is quite clean, rooms are big and very confortable. It's a bit far from osaka center but it's right next to a train station and about 20 minutes walking from the JR train station, if u have a JR pass and you don't mind walking (health&money!).

If there is something I need to tell, is that the staff is the best one I ever found in all the hostels I went. Absolutely helpful, polite, and happy to give support in anything I needed.