Hotel Sunset Reviews

Retamim 130, Eilat, Israel

Highly recommended. Great price for a nights stay. What set this place apart was the staff. The staff was incredibly helpful after my airline lost my bag and were having trouble delivering it. Since I can't speak Hebrew, the owner called on my behalf and spent almost 30 minutes talking with the airlines to help me get my bags. Above and beyond service.

• 5th Oct 2015

Awful man working here who was extremely rude to us. Avoid this place at all costs.

The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were very nice, with personal refrigerators and air conditioning, and the housekeeping staff was quite lovely. However, the owner/manager was extraordinarily RUDE and unhelpful, to the point that I will likely not return. Also there is no kitchen or cafe for coffee or breakfast in the mornings, though i do think they sell wine etc at night.

This was one of the best places I have ever stayed! The staff was so friendly and was always available to help. The hostel was always quiet and tranquil. It was in a great location- a quick walk to the more touristy boardwalk and a 5 sheqel bus ride from Eilat's south beaches where all the good snorkeling/diving is. I highly recommend Hotel Sunset!

• 22nd Jun 2015