Hotel Sunshine Reviews

Drahobejlova 17, Prague, Czech Republic

I booked a room in this hostel and received a confirmation, precising my deposit was paied. When we arrived, the receptionist told us the hostel was full and that they had no room for us. They didn't speak a word of English, fortunately another customer was here to translate, otherwise they didn't even care we cannot understand and just wanted us to leave. I have never seen such a scandalous way to treat clients! We had to find another hostel for our trip.

• 14th May 2015

Hotel overbooked and did not honour our reservation. Staff are not able to speak servicable English. Only with the help of a Czech speaker was I able to negotiate alternative arrangements which turned out to be unsatisfactory. Review is based on the alternative accomodation they offerd

Value for money here! Not far from underground station.

No elevator!! In Domitory room, If you want open the window, You have to climbing to the window. It's almost 2meter high. And It located undergrond. If you open the window, so many dust blow to the room from the road.