Hotel Surja Guest House

Superb 94 Total Reviews
Superb 94 Total Reviews

1st Mar 2017

Such an amazing place to stay! We wish we could have stayed here longer! Located just inside the fort, you have incredible views over the city. Our room was very spacious and clean with a beautiful window to sit out and enjoy the scenery. We didn't take their camel trek because we'd already arranged one beforehand. The staff were kind enough to store our backpacks until we returned from the desert. They even allowed us to use a room free of charge so we could take a shower. I'd Highly recommend!

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

Great location: the views from the rooftop restaurant and the room I stayed in are fantastic. The staff are really nice and accommodating, and the owner even invited me and some others out to have a real Rajasthani dinner in a village outside the city completely for free. Then after I went on a camel safari, they let me shower for free. The WiFi was in generally pretty good, and my room had a very big comfortable bed, a nice window seat and the shower had hot water. I'd stay again!

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
7th Jan 2017

Absolutely beautiful views here, lovely food and extremely helpful staff. Also a fantastic camel riding tour! Thanks so much!