Hotel Surja Guest House

9.3
Superb 92 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

Great location: the views from the rooftop restaurant and the room I stayed in are fantastic. The staff are really nice and accommodating, and the owner even invited me and some others out to have a real Rajasthani dinner in a village outside the city completely for free. Then after I went on a camel safari, they let me shower for free. The WiFi was in generally pretty good, and my room had a very big comfortable bed, a nice window seat and the shower had hot water. I'd stay again!

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

Absolutely beautiful views here, lovely food and extremely helpful staff. Also a fantastic camel riding tour! Thanks so much!