Hotel Taiyo

Good 680 Total Reviews

• dannychan2754371
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

I actually rebooked this hostel several times during my stay. Sometimes you just need a single room to yourself and peace and quiet for a good nights rest. This place ticked all those boxes with cheap prices and i had a tv, air con and comfortable bed. Rented a bike for super cheap from the hostel as well.

10th Jun 2017
4.0

I have never stayed at a place that made you leave your room key at the front desk every time you left the hostel for the day. This gave me an awful sense of security. There was no safe in the room. There was two toilets and one sink on my floor. Probably 15 rooms. I heard multiply people complaining about the facilities on the floors above. The only positive about this hostel is that if you take exit 2 at dobutsen-Mae from the midosuigi line it is within seconds to the hostel.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
8th Jun 2017

Great home base if you very active doing a lot of activities/day trips around Osaka and just need a place to sleep/shower. Excellent value for money and really interesting location.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
18th Apr 2017
5.4

Decent for the price. Main problem was the horrible stench in the shared toilets! No matter what tone of day, or what floor, they stink of urine. Close to station to get to Namba.

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
3rd Apr 2017
6.9

Staff nice. Service good. You can leave the luggage after check out for shopping or anything else. This is very good. However... I have book in 2 rooms, First night is 2 beds room with my friend, it is fine. After I change the room in another day.. Nightmare start! I came back to room at night, I hear noise loudly. It's a big machine closely, random time continuously make noise. Can not sleep well. After day, I request change the room, rejected. Good luck all.

×