Hotel Taiyo Reviews

1-2-23, Taishi, Osaka, Japan

房間一股霉味,住起來不算舒服,價格雖然便宜,但附近的旅館價錢相同但較新

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Private bathroom are few and public bath is limited. Rooms is ok staff is very nice. This hotel is worth with this price.

Great location with such a cheap price! Although the wall is quite thin that I can even hear the mobile vibrating in the next room, and the showers are only available on 1st and 2nd floor, it's clean and warm and has all the basic facilities.

overall is ok

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Hotel Taiyo is literally 50 meters away from the subway station. Apart from that I really enjoyed the bath which unfortunately closes pretty early in the evening and isn't open in the morning. The rooms are pretty dull but that's acceptable for the reasonable price. However the fact that there's no common room is a bit of a letdown.

I think that here isthe best ever i stayed

The location isn't the best, there are really lots of homeless people in the area! It was the first time in Japan that I didn't feel completely safe. But it's close to the JR station and you can find in this area cheaper food than in the touristic places. The room and shower were clean and they have a microwave and a water boiler.

Just a run of the mill cheap hotel. The location is ok, but I'd have much preferred to stay at a hostel.

We chose the Japanese style room. As we got into the room, the smell was bad. And I forgot a towel there. When I went back there to get it, the staff said nothing found! People who cleaned the room must find it, but take it as their own thing! I won't recommend anyone to stay there again!!!

• 26th Oct 2013