Hotel Taj Plaza Reviews

Taj Mahal East Gate, Near Hotel Oberoi Amar Vilas, Shilpgram 'VIP' Road., Agra, India

It was all pretty good. Only way to improve would be to have a more available supply of hot water. Can't say anything about the wifi because I didn't use it. Staff was very accommodating.

This place was inexpensive, nice, clean, and within close walking distance of the Taj Mahal. Definitely would stay here again.

That was the worst of worst. The staff espacially the woman in the reception was so rude. She gave us a very very bad room. The room was not similar to the photos. Then we changed the room. It was a little better than the old one but still so bad. When I wanted to connect to the wifi I need to go out of your room. And the bathroom was so bad so I couldn't have shower. So I never recommend you to stay in that place.