Hotel Terminal Reviews

Via Ponte Seveso 38, Milan, Italy

The hostel is really good. The breakfast is amazing, the staff were very polite, and the location is great, a little hard to find, but if you're having trouble with finding it, you could call the hostel, and they would tell you the directions (which was what I did). The only thing that could improve was that the room had some sort of smell that wasn't very pleasing. It wasn't too strong, but it wasn't unnoticeable either.

I stayed at Hotel Terminal for 3 nights somewhere at the 2nd floor. Towels and other supplies were changed daily, which was nice. There was no breakfast and one thing I didn't like was that the towels were disinfected with vinegar. I don't like that smell on my towels. Location was great because it was close to the Railway Station, room was clean, bathroom was nice, heat was good, we had a balcony and a TV with nice Italian channels as opposite to other Italian hotels I've visited in Italy.