Hotel Terminal Reviews

Via Ponte Seveso 38, Milan, Italy

Milan was average and so was this hotel. Paid a deposit via hostelworld and then the hotel wanted to fully charge me months before I had even arrived otherwise they wouldn't hold my reservation! The area seemed a little dodgy also!

the hotel refused this booking , says not confirmed !

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Romania

Very friendly reception. Location is close to the train station but far from the rest of Milano

Hotel Terminal is 5 minutes walk away from the central train station in Milan and very easy to find. The 24hr check in desk is helpful for those arriving late like me. My room was very clean comfortable with everything I needed, and the check in staff were polite and helpful. The room cleaners seem to have walkie talkies that are extremely loud and annoying in the corridors in the morning, however. Apart from that, the hotel was just right as a place to spend a peaceful night and good value too.

The floor was dusty.

Not safe area. Air con was like a warm hairdryer in the second room we were showed to after a cloud of smoke falling out of the first....not good. Oh and apparently it's illegal to use an iron in an Italian hotel according to the staff! Waste of time and money, 4 stars?! How? Why? ...foul