Hotel The Spot Reviews

867-868 chandiwali gali, main bazar,pahar ganj, New Delhi, India

I've stayed here a number of times and not much has changed. The staff is friendly, the rooms are in decent (if not spectacular) shape, and the location is convenient in regards to its centrality. I'm not a big fan of Paharganj in general, but you can't go too wrong with The Spot and I'd recommend a stay here.

I like this hotel very much, clean, confy and the staff is really kind. .

I had a very nice stay, the staff was very helpful and informative.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Israel

Friendly staff, room and toilet were fine. We met no other tourist unfortunately. The tourist information guy informed us very well and helped us to plan out route. He also helped us to get into the train station!thx for that again:) the hotel is placed in a small site street. I wouldn't recommend it for female travelers. For couples it was fine.

• 21st Sep 2015

For the price we expected basic accommodation. Location was excellent, air port transfer good choice, very friendly staff and nice extra facilities at a good price (laundry and room service)! DO arrange an airport transfer if you arrive by plaine, no matter if you travel by yourself or not. Saves you so much trouble and can even save you a lot of money, Fraud is very common and even a skilled and alert traveler can be easily fooled by taxi drivers, believe me!