Hotel The Sunder

• 9776/8, Multani Dhanda, Sadar Thana Road, Paharganj, New Delhi 110055, New Delhi, India

Fabulous 4 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4 Total Reviews
Hotel The Sunder Located at 9776/8, Multani Dhanda, Sadar Thana Road, Paharganj, New Delhi 110055, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi Delhi 110055 9776/8, Multani Dhanda, Sadar Thana Road, Paharganj, New Delhi 110055
89% 4
28.6477240 77.2099479
    Rooms available

• easyrider21
  • England, Male, 41+
11th Aug 2016

Dear Fellow travellers, I stayed at the Hotel Sunder for nine nights. The room was spacious with an en-suite bathroom and a nice comfortable bed. I had an enjoyable stay and the staff were nice and friendly which made my stay very enjoyable. Thank you to Mr Pritam (Manager) who was great and to my friend Yash who organised a great four day trip of the Golden Triangle which will be a wonderful memory for many years to come. I would recommend this hotel to fellow travellers.