Hotel The Sunder

• 9776/8, Multani Dhanda, Sadar Thana Road, Paharganj, New Delhi 110055, New Delhi, India

3.0
Rating 6 Total Reviews
3.0
Rating 6 Total Reviews

5th Mar 2017
2.3

Location was ok but the staff was incredibly rude. I paid for five days and willingly left after the first day. I didn't trust my things in my room with the way the staff was. The staff would try and charge me for everything. Not accommodating or hospitable at all. Facilities were not great and the cleanliness was questionable. You only get wifi for one device and no more than that. Even after a horrible experience the guy had the nerve to ask for a tip. I recommend against this place!!

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
3.7

+ staff very helpfully - It's in a poor area. The hotel is much older than in the fotos. Around the hotel is nothing. Very noisy in the night. I'm not sure this area is save. Take care it's expensive for what you get. And the taxi service they offer, we paid more than the triple of a normal price.