5.2
Rating 57 Total Reviews
5.2
Rating 57 Total Reviews
Hotel Timon Located at 1184 Budapest, lli t 329., , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1184 1184 Budapest, �ll�i �t 329.
52% 57
47.4373769 19.1938018
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th May 2016
2.0

I emailed them about late check in because of a late night plane. After I paid for an expensive taxi to hotel Timon at 3 in the morning, I was told that my rooms were given away. I then was told to walk through the ghetto, again at 3 in morning, to another hostel. Worst experience in Europe after 30 hours of plane travel. Do not stay here!!!