Hotel Timon Reviews

1184 Budapest, �ll�i �t 329., Budapest, Hungary

Staff were nice, rooms clean, just not much atmosphere and not a nicely located hostel (industrial type area) but apparently close to transport/ buses.

• 11th Oct 2015

I was surprised to have such a big single room. It was very nice! The staff weren't unfriendly but they weren't exactly welcoming either. Perhaps it is a cultural difference but it would have been nice to have someone more welcoming at the front desk. I appreciated the 24h reception, and breakfast was nice. I only stayed in the hostel one night so I could be close to the airport before switching to one closer to the city but given that I had to walk 1.5 km, it wasn't worth it.