Hotel Tina Chania Reviews

Boniali Str. 3, Chania, Greece

Hostel Tina is a good place for a short term stay in Chania. We had a private room with bathroom and it had all the things you need in low budget hostel - bed, chairs, balcony, clean toilet and shower and even a fridge. The staff was very kind and helpful.

Many other reviews talked about poor customer service, but the customer service we had was amazing. Thank you so much for a nice stay at Hotel Tina. The hot water leaves something to be desired as it has a very small content.

Thank you so much for your stay and your kind words about us ! We are happy you had a nice stay at Hotel Tina , thank you again !!

Very nice place and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend that place.

Thank you for your stay and for your kind comments, we'll be glad to see you one day again...

My sister and I enjoyed our stay at Tina until checkout. The facilities of the room are outdated but that didn't bother us until they tried to charge us an additional16 e bc they said we broke a lock/door when it was actually an accident due to the fact that they have old tempermental doors. I argued the charge with the owner on the phone. Actually he screamed at me at one point and threatened to call the police. Also they made the charge on my card without telling me 1st. Scary and shady.

The damage of the door lock plus the door you broke was much more than just 16 euros, that was a sympolic sum-ammount for your damage......You have the audacity-effrodery to write such comments after the damage you made in our hotel. It's not our fault if you don't know how to close a door....