Hotel Tina Chania Reviews

Boniali Str. 3, Chania, Greece

My sister and I enjoyed our stay at Tina until checkout. The facilities of the room are outdated but that didn't bother us until they tried to charge us an additional16 e bc they said we broke a lock/door when it was actually an accident due to the fact that they have old tempermental doors. I argued the charge with the owner on the phone. Actually he screamed at me at one point and threatened to call the police. Also they made the charge on my card without telling me 1st. Scary and shady.

The damage of the door lock plus the door you broke was much more than just 16 euros, that was a sympolic sum-ammount for your damage......You have the audacity-effrodery to write such comments after the damage you made in our hotel. It's not our fault if you don't know how to close a door....

My friend and I stayed at Hotel Tina for several nights and we liked it. It's at very authentic southern european hotel close to the city center. The hotel is cheap but you get nice room with a balcony, frigde and aircondition. The owner Nikos was very nice and helpful.