Hotel Tirreno Reviews

piazza Aspromonte 18, Milan, Italy

Besides the location, which is near a big dark park, sometimes with bad people in it, its an awesome choice. Very friendly staff.

We stayed one night in hotel tireno. Is far from the city center. You have to walk half an hour or take the metro for 10minutes but is not far away from the train starion. The staff was friendly and gave us a map and recommend a good place nearby to eat. The room was nice, but the shared bathroom was a bit smelly.

The room was nice and the staff was helpful and polite. It's not in the center but it's close to metro stations and easily accessible from the train station.

Don't book this hotel, if you want to enjoy your stay! Staff didn't want to make a receipt when i payed the completely overrated prices. I had to insist and it took the staff about 20 minutes to fill in a simple form. No soap and no towel in the shared bathroom. Staff seemed friendly first, but I heard them talking about me in the night: «Why did she want a receipt?? I saw she bought food from the supermarket and ate in the room, etc....» I didn't feel welcome at all.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

The Hostel is calm and, while not very close to the center, it is very easy to reach the center and any other part of the city! I was very pleased and would gladly reccomend to anyone!!!