Hotel Tirreno Reviews

piazza Aspromonte 18, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

The Hostel is calm and, while not very close to the center, it is very easy to reach the center and any other part of the city! I was very pleased and would gladly reccomend to anyone!!!

Stayed here with a friend for 1 day last December. The hostel was located in a very quiet place in Milan... a bit difficult to find from the bus stop and a bit far from the center. The man on the reception however was very friendly and accommodating. I was trying to communicate with him using my horrible Italian, and even though he can speak English, he was patient enough to let me practice the local language with him :D

We were satisfied: good location close to metro lines, about 5 tops from duomo, 2 central station, shoppping street via Buenos Aires within 8 mins walking. Our room was clean, same as the shared bathroom. Staff was friendly, but we have no question. The room was a bit loudy, because of the street, but that's all.

• 31st Oct 2013