Hotel Tirreno Reviews

piazza Aspromonte 18, Milan, Italy

Good comunication. Clean and the stuff was nice. I would change the keys of the bathroom!!! It was very old and difficult to close !

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Spain

It was a one star hotel, can't say much more about it. It's exactly what you expect it to be

Good hostel near the Loreto and Piola metro stations.

The staff is really nice and helpful. The guy helped us with a free map, every question he answered us in a gentle way. The room was very clean and the bed totally comfortable! The location is ok. (15/20 mints from the Central Station) For the price, it totally worth it.

Very good location, close to the subway station Loreto (5 stops to Duomo). Room was clean. Shared bathroom but it was ok. Good place for short visit.

This is a very nice hotel situated in lovely and safe neighbourhood. We liked staying there and we'll choose this hotel for the next time again. Also, owners of this hotel are very friendly and open-minded people.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

Good choice. The hotel is near Loreto, which is a good public transport node and you could even walk to Duomofrom there. It's perfect if you need to go to Politecnico, Statale or the hospitals close to the zone. Maybe you could find it a little dangerous at night, but believe me, I lived 1 year in the same zone and nothing happened to me. The services are beyond OK. The shared bathroom is clean as a whistle. So was the room. They change linens and they are there 24h. It was a good experience.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Spain

very nice hosts and very clean. will book the same next time.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a very good place to stay at. The rooms are clean and safe, the staff is very friendly and ready to help. The location is also very good, as it is very close to metro station and also to the shopping street Corso Buenos Aires. Good value for money! I would recommend!

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Polinuka
  • Belarus

The bedoar right beside the bed was exellent placed, due to the fact that me and my girlfriend never seen eachother react on the beam of water shooting up our butts. The hotel manager was very kind and helped us with everything we asked him about. His dog Ray (actually named after Ray Charles) was very cute.