Hotel Trattoria Pallotta

Superb 27 Total Reviews
Superb 27 Total Reviews

17th Aug 2017

This is one of the best (if not the best) experiences I've ever had for bed and breakfast/hotel. It's a family owned hotel and Stefano was kind enough to pick me up at the train station with all my luggage. Very friendly and beautiful accommodations - the views from the window are incredible as is the rooftop access area. There are drinks and pastries for the hotel guests to enjoy. Very helpful with suggestions too. Amazing, I recommended all my family and friends to come and stay here!

• USA, Female, 31-40
13th Jul 2017

Everything was great for our stay in Assisi. The free use ice machine was a very welcome bonus and the fresh made cappuccino made this my favorite stay of my whole Italy trip. Thank you to Stefano, Rafaelle, and the whole staff for a great experience.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
5th Jul 2017

What a wonderful full hotel in a perfect location! The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was delicious! We will be back!

12th May 2017

This B&B is perfect... the best one we stayed in Europe.

×