Hotel Tre Archi Reviews

Cannaregio 923, Venice, Italy

Terrible experience. Staff was far from helpful, and we were put in the attic during our stay. Terrible room, kept hitting head on the rafters, had to keep it bent whenever in the room. Stayed at the Generator the night before, and this was the biggest drop-off in terms of environment and staff that there could have been. Refrain from going.

• 1st Jan 2016

The location was a bit of a walk, but not too far. The hotels interior was pleasant to look at. I wasn't a big fan of the fact that they charge hourly for wifi. Tre Archi had a friendly night staff, but I can't say the same about the woman in the morning. I'm certain she has the ability to ruin just about anyone's day. She offers nothing of value to this otherwise charming hotel. Because of my encounter with her, I'll be choosing another place to stay on my next trip to Venice.

• 4th Dec 2015

Stay was great! Had everything we needed. Pictures on website are blurry and don't give the hotel enough credit. But definitely worth staying at especially if you want to avoid the touristy places.

• 6th Nov 2015

The only problem was wifi.you must pay 2 euro for one hour internet and it was poor in signal in rooms