Hotel Trentina Reviews

Via Filippino, Lippi 50, Milan, Italy

The hotel was in total pretty average, it did not stand out especially. The room was small, breakfast quite ascetic, there was somewhat warm water, but still worked okay. If we had been staying longer, I would have appreciated more variety in breakfast, some bread, croissants, orange juice, eggs, variety of cheese, variety of ham, fruits for example would serve as good improvement ideas for the breakfast. But if you like just tea, yogurt, dry bread, sweet cornflakes it will serve.

there were hair into the bed. (Just a few). That's mean that the personal didn't change the shits. The air conditioner didn't work the first night. (Summer in Milano with 35 degrees. Maybe at night 30 degrees) I did a reservation for 1 room with 2 beds or queen bed. My room had a queen and 2 little beds. Off course, I never use the second night Beacause it would be impossible to stay threre again.