Hotel Turia Reviews

Profesor Beltran Baguena, 2, Valencia, Spain

Very clean hotel, friendly staff. Located right next to the main bus station which is convenient. I would have appreciated being told how much having my washing was going to cost, considering I was happy to go to a coin laundry myself. It came to 36euros for a few t-shirts, socks and underwear - I wouldn't have gone ahead with the service if I knew it was going to be so expensive. Other than this it was a lovely hotel with beautiful marble interior. Very comfortable and pleasant.