Hotel Turia Reviews

Profesor Beltran Baguena, 2, Valencia, Spain

It was very noisy with people moving furniture and walking around in heavy shoes until 3-00 in the morning.

• 18th Sep 2014

Easy hotel for a stop over but nothing fancy. Location was good next to the bus station, close to metro and can walk to the old town. Although staff were helpful and spoke English, they were not overly friendly. I booked last minute during a busy period, so I probably paid top dollar.

Very clean hotel, friendly staff. Located right next to the main bus station which is convenient. I would have appreciated being told how much having my washing was going to cost, considering I was happy to go to a coin laundry myself. It came to 36euros for a few t-shirts, socks and underwear - I wouldn't have gone ahead with the service if I knew it was going to be so expensive. Other than this it was a lovely hotel with beautiful marble interior. Very comfortable and pleasant.