Hotel Umbria Reviews

Via Boncambi n.37, Perugia, Italy

Located in the centre of Perugia just few minutes walking to minimetro. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Everything was clean. Maybe little bit oldfashioned but somehow fits the atmosphere in Perugia;-) Internet worked quite well.

My room was a single one, so was not so big. But it was fine, well located, clean and quiet. The best part was the staff. Parsa is a lovely Persian guy who spikes many languages and always ready to help.

This was a very nice hotel and Perugia is worth a visit. Only downside was parking, our fault for bringing a car. Would stay there again.

Super location. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget...especially lone travellers. It's rare to get single rooms without being overcharged.

• 12th Aug 2014

We had a very nice stay. The location is perfect - right in the centre of the old town. The prices are very low considering the location, the friendly staff and the bright, comfortable rooms. I highly recommend staying here.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

I thought the hotel was centrally located in the centro storico. However, i was disapointed that my room was very small. I felt like i was living in a shoe box. The breakfast was good, the staff very helpful and i was happy to have WI-FI. Thank you for everything.