Hotel Utama Reviews

Calle Michell Perez esq., Copacabana, Bolivia

The staff wasn´t very helpful, and this was on multiple occasions. I´d ask for suggestions of places to eat or buses and I´d just be told to walk down the hill and I´d find something. I wasn´t very impressed since they were mostly just sitting on the couches in the lobby watching TV. The place was clean but it got extremely cold. I had to ask for more blankets multiple times before I finally received it. Overall the hotel was just Eh. plus it´s up two giant hills.

Excelent hotel.

A nice hotel in Copacabana. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is also very good. The rooms are comfortable, but nothing spectacular. There is a common area with free tea and some fruits. They also have a luggage storage where you leave your backpacks if you're going to the Sun Island.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great large free breakfast. Beds were very comfortable, and the sheets changed every day. Showers were cold and had low pressure, but that's pretty standard for Bolivia!

The staff was incredibly helpful. The hotel is located up a hill from the center. There were free snacks and tea, and the breakfast was great. However, the wifi did not work, the rooms were incredibly cold, and I do not think it was worth the price.

Decent hostel

Really nice hotel, very close to all restaurants and the lake. The showers are cold, but I think they often are around here. Also their laundry was really expensive so don't use it!

The hotel was average for the expensive price. It was in a quiet section of town, but it happened to be freezing when we were there and there was no heat. They attempted to bring us a propane heater, which didn't work and you can only use for several hours in the evening. Staff was friendly and helpful, but the facilities just weren't worth the cost. Breakfast was good with eggs, coffee, some cheap fruit and a pancake.

Lovely room with hot shower. Nice breakfast and delicious coca tea in the lobby. I enjoyed my stay.

Very cold , no hot water , heating is only upto 10 pm only on request . 10 min walk from lake . Owner don't speak any English but helpful

• 26th Apr 2015
  • India

Internet is bad - turn off at 22.!! Plenty of hostels with better value in the City with aren't on Hostel World.

Rooms arranged arround a Patio, kontinental breakfast quite good,

Nice breakfast and free tee and fruits all day. Wifi is worse and they switch it off at 10 pm. They even switched it off when we ask for five minutes more that we can organize our trip, we couldnt do it before because wifi was too slow. Water was not hot, it was just a little warmer then cold.

There are a lot of terrible places to stay in Copacabana, but this one was good. You could prob find a better value hotel on the main strip.

A hotel not a hostel, but very nice & comfortable stay.

This hotel was wonderful. Had all the facilities you need and even had free lollies and popcorn! The breakfast was amazing with so much variety, very different to the usually bread and jam you usually find in Bolivia. We really enjoyed our stay here.

Nice, clean hotel. Perfect for a quick stopover in copacabana

Nice clean simple hotel. Quite expensive I think but a lovely stay.

Horrible showers, actually exploded as I was trying to switch on the hot water. Wi fi connection- very very poor.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Nice room and plentiful breakfast but sadly we couldn't get a hot or even warm shower.