Hotel Utama Reviews

Calle Michell Perez esq., Copacabana, Bolivia

Just fine.

Great hostel! I found it very secure, the staff is very nice, the place feels clean and organized, has a good value and their facilities are quite nice. Just had one of the best and most complete hostel breakfasts in many years. The only concern is the location, which is located atop two steep hills...but there are other ways to get there. I would still recommend.

Up a hill which is a bit tiring with a full backpack but only 2 blocks from the main drag. Free coca tea, water and bananas an excellent addition, especially at altitude. Breakfast was very good (pancakes, yoghurts, fruit, egg). Shower good but water spills on to floor, wi fi patchy. Had a good nights sleep as not in centre and comfy bed.

Amazing Hotel!!

We stayed for one night before going to the Isla del sol and enjoyed our time here. It was more expensive than what we usually go for but the breakfast certainly made up for it! We also loved the quirky decor and room furnishings - the light shade is a bobble hat (!). Would recommend.

Great breakfast served by nice staff.

Great hotel, with a very good location in Aguas Calientes.

Very ho-hum stay here. Location is not particularly close to anything (markets, restaurants, etc). Hotel and rooms are clean and staff was friendly and helpful. I found the bed to be uncomfortable being soft and saggy. Showers were not warm. Privacy and quiet were nice but I would look elsewhere next time.

The staff wasn´t very helpful, and this was on multiple occasions. I´d ask for suggestions of places to eat or buses and I´d just be told to walk down the hill and I´d find something. I wasn´t very impressed since they were mostly just sitting on the couches in the lobby watching TV. The place was clean but it got extremely cold. I had to ask for more blankets multiple times before I finally received it. Overall the hotel was just Eh. plus it´s up two giant hills.

A pleasant surprise! Really nice rooms wth comfy beds. Free tea and bananas all day! Excellent breakfast, with eggs, yogurt, juice etc. Friendly staff. I recommend it.

Excelent hotel.

A nice hotel in Copacabana. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is also very good. The rooms are comfortable, but nothing spectacular. There is a common area with free tea and some fruits. They also have a luggage storage where you leave your backpacks if you're going to the Sun Island.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great large free breakfast. Beds were very comfortable, and the sheets changed every day. Showers were cold and had low pressure, but that's pretty standard for Bolivia!

The staff was incredibly helpful. The hotel is located up a hill from the center. There were free snacks and tea, and the breakfast was great. However, the wifi did not work, the rooms were incredibly cold, and I do not think it was worth the price.

Decent hostel

Really nice hotel, very close to all restaurants and the lake. The showers are cold, but I think they often are around here. Also their laundry was really expensive so don't use it!