8.1
Fabulous 401 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 401 Total Reviews
Hotel Utama Located at Calle Michell Perez esq., , Copacabana.
Bolivia
Copacabana Bolivia/ 3153 Calle Michell Perez esq.
81% 401
-16.1635078 -69.0886402
    Rooms available

3rd Sep 2016

Really nice hotel, good value for money! Great breakfast and helpfull staff. No lockers in rooms but it felt a really safe place. Good location! I would recommend!

26th Aug 2016

Nice place to stay. Nothing too special, but clean and has hot water!

• USA, Male, 31-40
25th Aug 2016
4.3

For 40 US dollars I got a cold shower, a room that could only be heated from 6pm-10pm, and bad staff. Early in the morning, the staff left a crying baby in the lobby. Worst, they didn't explain that they gate-lock the property at 10pm, so I got locked out. When I tried to enter, the staff wouldn't let me in, even after I telephoned, said my name and room, and asked in. Part of this confusion was due to my bad Spanish, but the old man was really awful, yelling at me all the way to my room. :(

• colshickman9244
  • England, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
22nd Aug 2016

Loved this place. My own little room with shower, heater and very comfy bed. Breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay again

• thomasgmunro5676
  • Portugal, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Aug 2016
8.0

Room was comfortable with a heater, and staff were kind enouh to keep my luggage for a day free of charge. Best breakfast I've had on my trip, really tasty! Would stsy again

9th Aug 2016
6.3

The rooms are nice, and the staff is nice. The breakfast is great and there are water and snacks available all day in the common area. However, it is winter, and this hotel offers little to no heat and has lukewarm water at best in the showers. The wifi works sometimes. The price is not crazy but quite high for a place without a view where guests have to freeze for their entire stay.

27th Jul 2016
7.7

Showers are hot but no pressure. Great view and location. The building is nice and welcoming. Good for those looking for quiet.

4th Jul 2016
7.4

Positives: Lovely big room, free snacks and hot drinks at reception, collected from the bus and really great breakfast. Negatives: Shower was not hot enough to wash hair in, could only stay under it for a minute. Heating only came on from 6-10pm and room gets cold quickly because of big windows.

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
7.4

The place was clean & comfortable but kind of expensive &the man that we checked in with wasn't very helpful. I had made the reservation for 3 people in 1 room & when we went to check in he told us that was not possible (nor had it ever been an option at this establishment) & charged us an extra $10 usd. The room had a double bed & a single bed, clearly comfortable for 3. However the breakfast was incredible & the woman we checked out with was very friendly. Wifi & hot water not reliable.

28th Jun 2016

The hotel is slightly away from the lake and the centre of town but as Copacabana is so small this doesn't matter. The hotel has one of the best free breakfasts I've had on my trip. The wifi is also pretty good considering the location. They have a luggage storage room which is handy if you are visiting Isla del Sol.