Hotel Vaishnavi Reviews

4-B, Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, India

The staff was quite helpful, specially the guy who takes care of the restaurant upstairs (sorry, I forgot the name!). Rooms are big and quite nice and clean, and cheap! Wifi works ok, but not inside the rooms. They have a nice terrace upstairs, where a couple of guys play drums and do a puppet show every night, which is really lovely (they are very endearing). Food in the restaurant is very good and cheap too. It was one of the best places in which I stayed during my travel to India.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Spain

This was my second time in this place and if i will have chance I definitely will be coming back. Awesome stuff, amazing food, i love this place ;) thank you soooo much again ;)

Had a lovely time here and found the staff friendly and helpful

Vaishnavi hotel is probably the nicest hotel I've been in India at a very budget price. Unfortunately I only stayed one night in this beautiful city. I appreciated the roof restaurant, the hot water at all times and the fact they provide towels (very rare) but i suggest to buy new ones together with new linen. I would recommend.

I loved my stay here enjoyed puppet show, food was lovely as were the staff. But I have to say the locals really made my trip amazing in Jaipur my lovely tuk tuk driver Roshan Khan was so helpful and took me to lots of places for reasonable price and introduced me to local people and had a great stay here because of this and amazing staff at hotel too, best yet in India for me x

• 9th Feb 2014

its literally 3 minutes walk from train station (if you know the right alley way). Everything is nice and recommended, but since its a huge and quite a popular hostel, there are a lot of other local/international customers so dont expect any exceptional treatments u normally get from small hostel owners elsewhere in India

Honest Indian people. Biggest highlight, will book a bus or train for no with no commission. Tell you right ricm Shaw price. Good people. Rooms are nice- . food is really good but little expensive.

Absolutely loved our stay here! The rooftop bar was a fantastic place to meet people, and did AMAZING food. Our room was huge, really nicely presented and very clean. We actually stayed here during the Holi festival, and the atmosphere throughout the whole hostel was incredible.

vaishnavi is a very large hotel with dozens of rooms, and so can seem impersonal (it is not a small guesthouse like you might be used to from India) and almost none of the rooms have windows. the rooms are big and clean enough, and the location near the train station (5 minute walk or 5rupees rickshaw) is convenient. the rooftop restaurant is convenient and always full of people, but not super cheap.

This is a beautifully decorated hostel. There is an excellent rooftop restaurant with a good selection of food to choose from. The food is really good. Strong hot showers, good WiFi, very good location.

Good clean hotel, they had overbooked the room I wanted so put me in a better room for no cost. Also my train arrived at 5am in the morning and they let me checkin then for free. I think it should be a little cheaper but still it was good and roof top restaurant is cool.

Very nice hotel !

Its a good hotel to stay for bag packers and single travelers. Rooms are better than I expected. Only thing service is OK. Location is little far from Walled city....Otherwise OK place to stay....