Hotel Van Belle

Very Good 1106 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
6.3

Our stay at Hotel van belle was okay. It was standard for a budget hotel, however, the ladies that helped us to check in needs to practice better customer service.I say this because they did not give us a city map when my fiance went to ask neither the free wi-fi access. The next morning when we checked out, the friendly man gave the new incomers a free city map and a paper with wi fi access, without them having to request it. That's customer service.

• maluly92
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
12th Nov 2016
6.0

It was not my best experience, when I arrived at the hotel the clerk said he had no reservation. With the reservation on the cell phone, I tried to show it to him and he continued telling me that I had no reservation, it was 10:00 PM and I did not have a hotel :( In the end the gentleman told me that he would give me a room even though "I had no reservation" a bad experience luckily some friends went with me for sure that if I had arrived alone he would left me in the street without hotel.

• Serbia, Couple, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
7.4

Hotel is good, clean, stuff is polite. It is near the center of town, so you dont need to use public transportation to get there. Neighborhood is little scary and not so clean as rest of town but it is tolerable.

18th Sep 2016
2.9

It was in a sketchy area...

10th Sep 2016

Excellent budget hotel close to Centre and Midi

• Ukraine, Couple, 25-30
9th Sep 2016
7.1

Once we got locked out from the exit. Was it a kind of alarm or whatever, but the exit door was blocked and we were not able to leave. We had to take a fire escape ladder to get down from the second floor. Quite a stressful experience. We came to Brussels to hear the Dalai Lama talk and we were about to be late because of this accident. The hostel is located not far from the Midi station and it is quite easy to find it, though the quarter is obviously not among the pleasant parts of the city.