Hotel Van Belle

Very Good 1114 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 1114 Total Reviews

8th Apr 2017

Nice and comfortable place.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

Pretty good place. Were renovating when we were there. Staff were nice. Breakfast was good. Room was sufficiently clean. Located very close to the train station and it could be considered an "unsafe/unfamiliar" neighbourhood if you are traveling alone or getting back late at night but we were traveling as a couple and would return around 10pm in the evening and didn't have any problems.

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
6.3

Our stay at Hotel van belle was okay. It was standard for a budget hotel, however, the ladies that helped us to check in needs to practice better customer service.I say this because they did not give us a city map when my fiance went to ask neither the free wi-fi access. The next morning when we checked out, the friendly man gave the new incomers a free city map and a paper with wi fi access, without them having to request it. That's customer service.

• maluly92
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
12th Nov 2016
6.0

It was not my best experience, when I arrived at the hotel the clerk said he had no reservation. With the reservation on the cell phone, I tried to show it to him and he continued telling me that I had no reservation, it was 10:00 PM and I did not have a hotel :( In the end the gentleman told me that he would give me a room even though "I had no reservation" a bad experience luckily some friends went with me for sure that if I had arrived alone he would left me in the street without hotel.