Fabulous 157 Total Reviews
Fabulous 157 Total Reviews
Hotel Varonos Located at Pavlou & Friderikis 25, Delphi, Delphi.
Greece
Delphi Fokida 33054 Pavlou & Friderikis 25, Delphi
83% 157
38.4917567 22.4800872
    Rooms available

19th Mar 2016

The hotel is very nice. quiet, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The included breakfast was buffet style and plentiful. The only doubts I have about this hotel is about room security. I'm not sure if I "lost" my money belt here or at my previous hotel but it could have happened here. There is no inside security lock of any kind and it is a magnetic card system. Someone could have easily entered the room during the night. But I am not sure if this happened here or not, but it is possible.