Hotel Vecchia Milano Reviews

Via Borromei 4, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

No problems at all, nice staff, clean room, great location. Recommended!

Internet don't work, either the television, the building was under construction or reconstruction and I have people at 8am working in my window till 6pm I couldn't go in because of the noise they made. Besides that, it's... "Good".

The location of the hotel is very good, close to the Duomo and Cairoli. Facilities are ok. Rooms were good. Only thing little uncomfortable was the shower, which is very small. Oversize person may not fit into it. Otherwise, value for money. Free Wi-fi and breakfast included. Staff is good and helpful.

The location is extremely convenient and the staff was friendly and helpful. I will certainly go back there if I go to Milan again.

The staff was nice to let me drop my things off early. Anytthing I needed, they helped me with!