Hotel Vedra Reviews

calle del mar n� 9, 07820 Sant Antoni (Ibiza), Ibiza, Spain

The room is tidy and clean, location is good. But, I had a very bad experience that I book the departure airport transfer through email, and reconfirmed it with the staff upon my arrival, and ask for a morning call, however, nobody call me and no airport transfer arranged in return !!! The staff in the night shift said nobody told him about that and no airport transfer is arranged. Eventually, I need to go to the airport by taxi which cost me 40 euro.

Clean, food location just 2 minutes walk from main bus station. I had comfortable staying

A nice place to stay in Sant Antoni with good value for money. Good location and very friendly staff. Peaceful atmosphere inside the well kept place, surroundings tend to be noisy though...

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

-Perfect location just off the Westend so not stupidly noisy but within walking distance to everything and close to the bus station so it's easy to get to the big clubs. -Staff were lovely and friendly.

• 13th Aug 2015

Great Hotel for staying if you plan to go out and not staying in Sant Antoni. Port is close so I would recommend if you plan to find a confortable place to sleep and rent a car and discover the island during day.

I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Vedra, the staff was quite friendly and the room was very clean. We sprung the few extra euros to get air condition and it was worth it. The place has great location, with the nearby area filled with various bars and clubs up all night. Unfortunately it can be loud, but pass out drunk and you'll be great. The hotel is near the buses that much MUCH more cheaply take you elsewhere in Ibiza and the big clubs and areas. It is also close to a solid beach. Price is great.