• calle del mar n 9, 07820 Sant Antoni (Ibiza), Ibiza, Spain

8.2
Fabulous 104 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 104 Total Reviews
Hotel Vedra Located at calle del mar n 9, 07820 Sant Antoni (Ibiza), Ibiza.
Spain
Ibiza espa�a / Islas Baleares 07820 calle del mar n� 9, 07820 Sant Antoni (Ibiza)
82% 104
38.9802456 1.3017082
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

Jozef was amazing. Easiest the most friendliest person we met in the whole trip. My friend and I would just hang out in the lobby for 15 min just to talk. Very knowledgeable and also very funny ! 😂😂😂

• El Salvador, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2016

I loved the location close to everything. Dinning. Nightlife and ferris to all of the beaches. Just beautiful. The only complaint I have was when I did the booking from hostel world I put down for 3 people for a 2 bed private room well so happened when I arrived I was charged additionally $150 because they said hostel world only out for 2 ppl. I was really upset.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Great wifi, clean rooms. Its more of a hotel than a hostel, so not really any socialization with other ppl staying there.