• calle del mar n 9, 07820 Sant Antoni (Ibiza), Ibiza, Spain

7.7
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
Hotel Vedra Located at calle del mar n 9, 07820 Sant Antoni (Ibiza), Ibiza.
Spain
Ibiza espa�a / Islas Baleares 07820 calle del mar n� 9, 07820 Sant Antoni (Ibiza)
77% 104
38.9802456 1.3017082
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

Jozef was amazing. Easiest the most friendliest person we met in the whole trip. My friend and I would just hang out in the lobby for 15 min just to talk. Very knowledgeable and also very funny ! 😂😂😂

• El Salvador, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2016

I loved the location close to everything. Dinning. Nightlife and ferris to all of the beaches. Just beautiful. The only complaint I have was when I did the booking from hostel world I put down for 3 people for a 2 bed private room well so happened when I arrived I was charged additionally $150 because they said hostel world only out for 2 ppl. I was really upset.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Great wifi, clean rooms. Its more of a hotel than a hostel, so not really any socialization with other ppl staying there.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
3.4

Tons of spiders in our room and no working AC. Summer time in Ibiza basically requires AC or you will melt. Plus they tried to rip us off when we checked out.

Hello! I regret to say that we think that since you've spent a lot of time travelling, you might have confused our hotel with another one, since: our AC are pretty new, and they work perfectly. No spiders or whatsoever have ever been seen in our facilities... I'd rather say you might have confused our hotel with the one in wich you booked 4 beds... since in ours, you've booked only a double bedroom -being you 4 people- and, moreover, we did our best to accomodate you with any inconvenience.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
6.0

The hotel is in a good position in San Antonio, near the taxi rank and boat taxis. The rooms are very basic with no air con, only a fan. In mid summer you would hope for air con. I had a couple of friends staying close and the man at reception wouldn't let them in whilst I was getting ready. It's a good hotel if you want cheap and basic.