Hotel Vedra Reviews

calle del mar n� 9, 07820 Sant Antoni (Ibiza), Ibiza, Spain

The room is tidy and clean, location is good. But, I had a very bad experience that I book the departure airport transfer through email, and reconfirmed it with the staff upon my arrival, and ask for a morning call, however, nobody call me and no airport transfer arranged in return !!! The staff in the night shift said nobody told him about that and no airport transfer is arranged. Eventually, I need to go to the airport by taxi which cost me 40 euro.

Such a wonderful staff. Our door broke and instead of fining me they upgraded me to a room with a door that closes with no problem at all.

Clean, food location just 2 minutes walk from main bus station. I had comfortable staying

A nice place to stay in Sant Antoni with good value for money. Good location and very friendly staff. Peaceful atmosphere inside the well kept place, surroundings tend to be noisy though...

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

-Perfect location just off the Westend so not stupidly noisy but within walking distance to everything and close to the bus station so it's easy to get to the big clubs. -Staff were lovely and friendly.

• 13th Aug 2015