Hotel Verdi Reviews

Wanningstraat 9, 1071 LA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

A very warm and kind atmosphere, homely, I would say. Breakfast very good, in a dining-room with references to the nieghbouring "Concertgebau".

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Very pleased with my stay. Do not have any complaints. Staff is great and helpful, great breakfast and breakfast room, good location with walking distance from many shops.

We really enjoyed our staying at the hotel Verdi, especially the rich breakfast! The rooms were clean and with all the necessary and the central position, next to the museums but not within the super crowded places, it's perfect to visit the city!

• 20th Mar 2015

The Hotel was perfectly fine for what I needed, a place to sleep, admittedly I didn't spend much time in it as I was out exploring the city. Very conveniently located near museums (to get in there early before the big crowds gather!) And near a tram stop to get into the city, (though it's also not an unpleasant walk!). The staff seemed friendly enough. The place could probably do with a refurb though, as some of it looked like it had seen better days.