Hotel Viator Reviews

61,Rue de Moines, Paris, France

It's a fair deal. The hotel is clean and the clerk is nice. I forgot my sleeping bag in my room. They packed it and gave it to me when I checked out. I think it is not easy to find a place that is that clean in Paris for 40 euros a night.I would definitely recommend it.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

Overall we enjoyed our time at the hotel, the rooms were nice, but there were a few things that could have made our stay a little better. The staff - after over 24 hours of flying/transit airports etc, we were exhausted, but weren't made to feel very welcome by the staff. He was cold, a little rude and barely explained anything about the facilities (showers, wifi, toilets) most of this was guess work for us. The beds - I think it had bedbugs. By the end of our stay I had rashes on my legs.

+ The hotel was a little bit noisy due to the thin walls, and poor noise isolation + The room was clean but they only provided one big towel per person + The bathroom although small, was clean. The only main problem was that the was no actually isolation due to its construction.