Hotel Viator Reviews

61,Rue de Moines, Paris, France

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Viator, the rooms are small and a little eccentric but exactly what you need in Paris. The staff are wonderful, so helpful and cheerful. And the location is chock full of patisseries, boulangeries and restaurants. We loved our time here and even returned later for a couple more nights. We feel really lucky to have found this great place - what a lovely experience! Thanks to the staff!

It's a fair deal. The hotel is clean and the clerk is nice. I forgot my sleeping bag in my room. They packed it and gave it to me when I checked out. I think it is not easy to find a place that is that clean in Paris for 40 euros a night.I would definitely recommend it.

• 14th Jan 2015