Directions to Hotel Victoria Budapest
Map & Directions
How to get to Hotel Victoria
From the airport:
- take the LRI Airport minibus (shuttlebus),
- take the BKV Plussz-Reptér bus to Köbánya-Kispest then take Metro 3 to Deák tér, change to line no.2 then ride to Batthyány tér then take tram no.19 for 1 stop to Halász utca
Budapest Airport Minibus service
From the Déli train station:
- take Metro line 2 to Batthyány tér ( 2 stops ) then take tram no.19 for 1stop to Halász utca
From the Keleti train station:
- take Metro line 2 to Batthyány tér ( 5 stops ) then take tram no.19 for 1stop to Halász utca
From the Nyugati train station:
- take Metro line 3 to Deák tér then change to line no.2 to Batthyány tér ( 2stops ) then take tram no.19 for 1 stop to Halász utca
From west or north ( on M7 or M1 ):
- approach Budapest on Budaörsi út, go straight on Alkotás út, turn right at Márvány utca then go ahead to the Chain Bridge ( Lánchíd ) through the tunnel, turn left ( to Fő utca and Bem Rakpart ) in the circle way.
From east ( on M3 ):
- after the end of M3 go straight (to city center) through the Hősök tere on the Andrássy út and József Attila utca to the Chain Bridge ( Lánchíd ), go across the River Danube to Buda side and turn right in the circle way to Fö utca and Bem Rakpart.
From south ( on M5 ):
- arrive to Budapest on Nagykörösi út turn left to the Lágymányosi híd ( bridge ) drive across the river then turn right ( to north ) and drive along the Danube to the Chain Bridge ( Lánchíd ) and exit to direction Fő utca ( Bem rakpart ) at the roundabout.