Hotel Victoria Lyon Perrache Confluence Reviews

3 Rue Delandine, Cours Verdun, Lyon, France

I found this hotel to be a very lovely place to stay! My friend and I were looking for a place to stay at the last second and, through Hostel World, Hotel Victoria was the most inexpensive place on the list. It was extremely reasonably priced and I was overwhelmed with the outcome. The location was absolutely amazing (five minutes walking distance of the train station and ten minutes from the city center), the staff was extremely kind and attentive, and our room was very clean and cozy!

• 25th Feb 2014

I really appreciated the welcoming I received from the staff members upon my arrival. Thanks! The room was beautiful and I could have stayed much longer. There was a fair bit of construction work going on in the area, but that can't be helped. One staff member seems a bit distracted much of the time, but that was pretty funny and okay. There might need to be more plates and cups at the breakfast room as there was a shortage and they needed to be washed just before being given to the visitors.

I had a great time there. I recommend it, everything was perfect :)

The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful., all three of them that we met.

• 29th Dec 2013

Good Hotel. Price quite OK. Location GOOD, 3 to 5mins walking from PERRACHE Train/Metro station. Staff SUPER FRIENDLY and speaking English. No breakfast included , but there are several "boulangeries" just 10 to 15 mins walking. We booked a Room for 2, it was small but OK. Bathroom very "compact" but also OK for the Price. We would definitely recommend this Hotel.

The hotel was great for one weekend with my friends,it was excactly what we want!!the only problem was the tram station near the hotel which makes difficult to find the hotel.we had to make un circle of the place because we didn't know that we have to enter the station from the one side and go outside from the station at the other side to find hotel easier.the city was wonderful and we had have a great time!!

• 29th Nov 2013