Hotel Victoria Lyon Perrache Confluence Reviews

3 Rue Delandine, Cours Verdun, Lyon, France

Excellent reception. The staffs are extremely kind and helpful that I forgot it was a hotel. Close location to the old town which makes every traveling available by foot and the staffs recommendation was icing on the cake. Not to mention a facilities and cleanliness.

The staff were incredibly nice and helpful, which makes a huge difference when you travel alone to a new city. If you need help with where you should eat, or how the underground works, or which tickets to get, they were more than willing to help you experience Lyon to the fullest. The room was small, but very nice and clean, and a nice bathroom. Close to the train station and underground metro. Would definitely stay there again if I go back to Lyon.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Norway

It's a pretty standard hotel. When I first got there the lift was broken and I was on the 5th floor, which gave me a nice workout. Shower and toilet in one tiny room was an interesting set up, but it worked. It was ok.

The place itself was small, but nice. We had everything you could possibly need and it was only a five minute walk from the train station and a ten minute walk from Old Lyon. The staff was great and always willing to help. The only things that we didn't really like were the outside noise from traffic (have to leave windows open since there is no AC) and the extremely small bathroom. Other than that, this is a great place to spend a night or two while you enjoy beautiful Lyon.

Good stuff. I think they offered a package that was very good. Really recommend if you want to stay in a hostel that is cheap in a city with lack of hotel alternatives.

We had a very enjoyable stay in Hotel Victoria. It is right beside the Gare Perrache and 10 minutes from Vieux Lyon and in a great central location. The room was wonderful, clean and modern with a comfortable bed and great balcony with a view of the basilica. The staff were very kind with a friendly and helpful night receptionist who did his job very well.

I found this hotel to be a very lovely place to stay! My friend and I were looking for a place to stay at the last second and, through Hostel World, Hotel Victoria was the most inexpensive place on the list. It was extremely reasonably priced and I was overwhelmed with the outcome. The location was absolutely amazing (five minutes walking distance of the train station and ten minutes from the city center), the staff was extremely kind and attentive, and our room was very clean and cozy!

• 25th Feb 2014

I really appreciated the welcoming I received from the staff members upon my arrival. Thanks! The room was beautiful and I could have stayed much longer. There was a fair bit of construction work going on in the area, but that can't be helped. One staff member seems a bit distracted much of the time, but that was pretty funny and okay. There might need to be more plates and cups at the breakfast room as there was a shortage and they needed to be washed just before being given to the visitors.

I had a great time there. I recommend it, everything was perfect :)