Hotel Victoria Lyon Perrache Confluence Reviews

3 Rue Delandine, Cours Verdun, Lyon, France

The room is very dark (dark carpet, black bed and red walls) and the bathroom is only a plastic cabin, in which you can hardly move. The staff is nice, they gave us a heater, because it was too cold in the room.

I stayed in a Private here! Very good and very neat! Located very close to Lyon Perrache Metro station Staff are very helpful-especially Emmanuel-helped a lot-speaks both English and French-very nice person. Would highly recommend this place if you plan on going for a private.

This hotel was great for what you pay for. The room was nice and clean as well as the bathroom and there was even a television which I was not expecting. I would definitely recommend this place!

• 31st Dec 2014

We really enjoyed staying here. We thought the room we booked would be like a private room in a hostel due to the price , we thought it would be very simple...but then we were pleasantly surprised that it wasn't ! The room is a proper hotel room , just a mini version ! So we found it very cozy and very clean also. The staff was also really nice and adviced us on nice places to go . The only downside was the location by this huge train station and main street as it was confusing to walk around.

Will definitely comeback there again! Emannuelle is an exceptional person. He is truly loving his job and passionate about what he does for a living. He listens and he takes very good care of his guests as if we were guests at his home. The room was sufficient for 2 guests and the balcony was to die for! Conviniently located within a very short walk to bus/train station, major attractions and cafes/bars/restaurants. Highly recommended and definitely come back again on my next visit to Lyon!

If you are looking for a private room and not a hostel, this is a good affordable option. Very good location. Bathroom is small, but otherwise no major complaints.

Excelent. One of the best hotel experiencing ever had. The guy at the counter, Emmanuel was extra friendly. He even offered us coffee in the morning.

The concierge was wonderful. Only too willing to help and give advice. The best sleep I've had in ten weeks. Bed was so comfortable and the curtains so dark, not a disturbance to be had.

It was a very nice stay at your hotel, staff was so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this Hotel!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Austria

The rooms and the bathroom are too small. I would not stay here again

These guys were so nice, great, and helpful. We wish we could have stayed one more night to be in their company. Rooms were outstanding for the price and would definitely stay with them again.

• 19th Aug 2014

The receptionist was a funny guy. The hotel is pretty and much prettier than expected at the price ! We were only passing through Lyon, so I can't say anything about the location. It is a bit hard to find from the train station, but the station is not faraway! You just need to know where to go!

Great hotel. The location is right near the main station in the city, perrache. The staff, in particular Laura, were incredible!! She spent over two hours helping me and my girlfriend decide what our next plans were going to be after Lyon. We have travelled a lot and haven't experienced such customer service on our whole trip. Highly recommend, very satisfied customers!

small room and non-movable shower but otherwise staff very nice and enjoyable stay!

• 14th Aug 2014

clean , tidty good location near station for trains metro and tram.

• 9th Aug 2014

The room and bathroom were tiny and fixtures both worn and dated. However, it is in a great location and given the low price it represents excellent value for money