Hotel Victoria Lyon Perrache Confluence Reviews

3 Rue Delandine, Cours Verdun, Lyon, France

We really enjoyed staying here. We thought the room we booked would be like a private room in a hostel due to the price , we thought it would be very simple...but then we were pleasantly surprised that it wasn't ! The room is a proper hotel room , just a mini version ! So we found it very cozy and very clean also. The staff was also really nice and adviced us on nice places to go . The only downside was the location by this huge train station and main street as it was confusing to walk around.

Will definitely comeback there again! Emannuelle is an exceptional person. He is truly loving his job and passionate about what he does for a living. He listens and he takes very good care of his guests as if we were guests at his home. The room was sufficient for 2 guests and the balcony was to die for! Conviniently located within a very short walk to bus/train station, major attractions and cafes/bars/restaurants. Highly recommended and definitely come back again on my next visit to Lyon!

If you are looking for a private room and not a hostel, this is a good affordable option. Very good location. Bathroom is small, but otherwise no major complaints.

Excelent. One of the best hotel experiencing ever had. The guy at the counter, Emmanuel was extra friendly. He even offered us coffee in the morning.

The concierge was wonderful. Only too willing to help and give advice. The best sleep I've had in ten weeks. Bed was so comfortable and the curtains so dark, not a disturbance to be had.

It was a very nice stay at your hotel, staff was so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this Hotel!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Austria

The rooms and the bathroom are too small. I would not stay here again

These guys were so nice, great, and helpful. We wish we could have stayed one more night to be in their company. Rooms were outstanding for the price and would definitely stay with them again.

• 19th Aug 2014

Great hotel. The location is right near the main station in the city, perrache. The staff, in particular Laura, were incredible!! She spent over two hours helping me and my girlfriend decide what our next plans were going to be after Lyon. We have travelled a lot and haven't experienced such customer service on our whole trip. Highly recommend, very satisfied customers!

small room and non-movable shower but otherwise staff very nice and enjoyable stay!

• 14th Aug 2014

clean , tidty good location near station for trains metro and tram.

• 9th Aug 2014

The room and bathroom were tiny and fixtures both worn and dated. However, it is in a great location and given the low price it represents excellent value for money

Very small bathroom (ie shower over the toilet) but very comfortable bed.

Me and my friend passed trough Lyon for a concert and had the pleasure of staying at Victoria, wich we dont regred! A little nice pearl, where the staff should be rated super excellent(if that was a choice) :-) Deffently stay at victoria if you ever pass by Lyon ;-)

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

I stayed in a standard double bed private ensuite, my experience in general was very good, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean and the location is good. The room was a little bit small, the shower was very very small but functional and I just struggled finding the hostel, I think the directions in the reservation aren't very clear.

Excellent reception. The staffs are extremely kind and helpful that I forgot it was a hotel. Close location to the old town which makes every traveling available by foot and the staffs recommendation was icing on the cake. Not to mention a facilities and cleanliness.

The staff were incredibly nice and helpful, which makes a huge difference when you travel alone to a new city. If you need help with where you should eat, or how the underground works, or which tickets to get, they were more than willing to help you experience Lyon to the fullest. The room was small, but very nice and clean, and a nice bathroom. Close to the train station and underground metro. Would definitely stay there again if I go back to Lyon.

• 29th Jun 2014