Hotel Victoria Lyon Perrache Confluence Reviews

3 Rue Delandine, Cours Verdun, Lyon, France

It was a very nice stay at your hotel, staff was so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this Hotel!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Austria

The rooms and the bathroom are too small. I would not stay here again

These guys were so nice, great, and helpful. We wish we could have stayed one more night to be in their company. Rooms were outstanding for the price and would definitely stay with them again.

• 19th Aug 2014

Great hotel. The location is right near the main station in the city, perrache. The staff, in particular Laura, were incredible!! She spent over two hours helping me and my girlfriend decide what our next plans were going to be after Lyon. We have travelled a lot and haven't experienced such customer service on our whole trip. Highly recommend, very satisfied customers!

small room and non-movable shower but otherwise staff very nice and enjoyable stay!

• 14th Aug 2014

clean , tidty good location near station for trains metro and tram.

• 9th Aug 2014

The room and bathroom were tiny and fixtures both worn and dated. However, it is in a great location and given the low price it represents excellent value for money

Very small bathroom (ie shower over the toilet) but very comfortable bed.

Me and my friend passed trough Lyon for a concert and had the pleasure of staying at Victoria, wich we dont regred! A little nice pearl, where the staff should be rated super excellent(if that was a choice) :-) Deffently stay at victoria if you ever pass by Lyon ;-)

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

I stayed in a standard double bed private ensuite, my experience in general was very good, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean and the location is good. The room was a little bit small, the shower was very very small but functional and I just struggled finding the hostel, I think the directions in the reservation aren't very clear.

Excellent reception. The staffs are extremely kind and helpful that I forgot it was a hotel. Close location to the old town which makes every traveling available by foot and the staffs recommendation was icing on the cake. Not to mention a facilities and cleanliness.

The staff were incredibly nice and helpful, which makes a huge difference when you travel alone to a new city. If you need help with where you should eat, or how the underground works, or which tickets to get, they were more than willing to help you experience Lyon to the fullest. The room was small, but very nice and clean, and a nice bathroom. Close to the train station and underground metro. Would definitely stay there again if I go back to Lyon.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Norway

It's a pretty standard hotel. When I first got there the lift was broken and I was on the 5th floor, which gave me a nice workout. Shower and toilet in one tiny room was an interesting set up, but it worked. It was ok.

The place itself was small, but nice. We had everything you could possibly need and it was only a five minute walk from the train station and a ten minute walk from Old Lyon. The staff was great and always willing to help. The only things that we didn't really like were the outside noise from traffic (have to leave windows open since there is no AC) and the extremely small bathroom. Other than that, this is a great place to spend a night or two while you enjoy beautiful Lyon.

Good stuff. I think they offered a package that was very good. Really recommend if you want to stay in a hostel that is cheap in a city with lack of hotel alternatives.

We had a very enjoyable stay in Hotel Victoria. It is right beside the Gare Perrache and 10 minutes from Vieux Lyon and in a great central location. The room was wonderful, clean and modern with a comfortable bed and great balcony with a view of the basilica. The staff were very kind with a friendly and helpful night receptionist who did his job very well.