Hotel Vieja Cuba

Fabulous 29 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
3rd Jul 2017
5.4

We had a horrible experience because Hotelworld overbooked and never communicated with us through my phone number or email address we provided. We paid a deposit for our reservations to Hotelworld. Crapy experience. Horrible and embarrassing to show up to a hotel after flying and have no bed. I will never use Hotelworld again!

• Stephen17
  • USA, Male, 41+
24th Jun 2017

The Hotel Cuba (hostel) was a delight! The bathroom was nice and clean. It may seem strange, but I want to point out that the windows were handmade of thick wood and painted blue. The hotel had a gingerbread feel, what with the narrow passageways and curling stairs. There was a nice sitting area as well as a cafe and free breakfast and coffee. I was pleased with the check-in/out as well as the staff in general. A nice man carried my heavy duffle up the stairs for me.

• Australia, Female, 41+
3rd Apr 2017

My family and I had a very enjoyable 3 day stay. I would highly recommend this charming and courteous boutique style hotel. It's location in Mariscale is a $5 (and 20 min) taxi ride from the old town which could be a problem for some.

×