Hotel Villa Arlotti Reviews

Via Rapallo,19, Marebello di Rimini, Rimini, Italy

I had the most fantastic time at this hotel. The owners are absolutely gorgeous, providing all necessary services and always happy to help with anything you need. Suzanna makes the most beautiful home cooked breakfast for all guests every morning. I will definitely be back here again. Thank you so much for everything during my stay :)

We had a wonderful stay. We enjoyed the place so much we spent a full day in the back garden. There are semi-private outdoor eating areas but you still meet the other guests. I was traveling solo with 2 very young kids and the hosts helped me out significantly.

The owners are so nice, friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing for the price. We didn't expect it!Beach was very close and also nice restaurants. We would like to come back!