6.3
Good 24 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 24 Total Reviews
Hotel Villa Romantica Located at Rancho Grande, Apdo. 117, Quepos.
Costa Rica
Quepos Puntarenas 6350 Rancho Grande, Apdo. 117
63% 24
9.4456751 -84.1378498
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
15th Sep 2016
7.1

I could never recommend the Hotel La Romantica. The place was mostly empty and I was still put in a room next to the kitchen and staff. Their dog woke me up every morning at 6 with it's barking. I was going to be charged $10 extra a day for air conditioning until he saw that I had paid more for the room. Also they charge $2.50 for a cup of morning coffee! I would stay out of Quepos and find a place Manuel Antonio. Breakfast is not included.

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Aug 2016
5.4

Average property with a hostel atmosphere. Booked for 2 nights and had a friend and her brother visit me for a couple of hours while I was visiting Quepos. Was told by the desk clerk that the security guard told the owner that I had a guest and would be charged $20 extra for the guest. Desk clerk told me that if I did not pay the $20 "the boss" would take it out of his paycheck. Upon check in I was told the property did not accept credit cards. They had no problem charging my card the $20.