Hotel Villa

Fabulous 168 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017
6.9

Cleaning staff particularly were lovely, we would share smiles and hellos in the hallway. However I wish I had the option to have my room cleaned each day as sometimes I felt it got in the way of chill time or I'd find myself worrying if they'd hear me say don't come in when I was getting changed etc. So I'd suggest getting signs to hang on the door e.g. do not disturb like most other hotels. The room was as comfortable and the location was ideal.

• China, Female, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Great place, great people!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

Is close to many sightseeing places, great location but at night, there were sirens constantly going off and lots of noise for outside. Very comfortable and worth the price, inexpensive even with a private washroom.