Hotel Villa Reviews

57, Sainte-Catherine East, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

We stayed at a private Room, which was okay but very very small. The Location of the Hotel is not the best. When you go outside there are a lot of people begging, fighting - I didn't feel so safe. The Staff was as friendly as they had to be. Wouldn't recommend it for a longer stay.

Nice place with an excellent location if you're going out downtown. place is a bit old but for the price i can't complain.

• 30th Oct 2015

It would be great if the restaurant could open a little earlier. Loved the venue and the room and staff and would go back again with pleasure.

I was a little sceptical because of all the terrible reviews, but I had a very pleasant stay here. Friendly staff. I booked a private ensuite room and it was not big or fancy, but perfectly comfortable for the price I was paying. The only thing that was slightly disappointing was that they almost doubled the price when I asked to stay another night. That wasn't very good costumer service and the room certainly isn't worth what they were trying to charge me. Good budget option.

I left my charger there... If anyone finds it, mail it to me! :D

Very good location. Friendly staff. But the facilities are a bit old, like the elevator and room. Also, more security facilities should be needed, for example, there should be a better lock for room door and a safe in the room.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

The staff of Hotel Villa are great! The location of Villa is excellent,I found it safe to walk around, easy access to Beri Uqam and other subway stations which brings you anywhere you wanna go. With less than 1/2 hour walking, you arrive Montreal Old Town. 5 mins walk to the 747 Airport Bus taking you direct to the Montreal Airport.Need improvements:it was quite warm in my room even I switched air con to its MAX cool. The shower room on 5/F was not as great as those on the other floors.

Pleasant stay, staff friendly and hotel clean.