Hotel Villa Reviews

57, Sainte-Catherine East, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

The building is from 50' or 70' poorly managed and not renewed at all. The hotel has only one advantage and that's its location. Walking distance to the old town, China town and main rue St Catherine attractions, right next to subway or bus. The price we payed for a double bed ensuite room was the best on the market when looking for a hotel. The room smelled strongly after cigarettes. Windows were facing the street without any noise prevention. Extremely dirty!!!

We stayed at a private Room, which was okay but very very small. The Location of the Hotel is not the best. When you go outside there are a lot of people begging, fighting - I didn't feel so safe. The Staff was as friendly as they had to be. Wouldn't recommend it for a longer stay.

Nice place with an excellent location if you're going out downtown. place is a bit old but for the price i can't complain.

• 30th Oct 2015

It would be great if the restaurant could open a little earlier. Loved the venue and the room and staff and would go back again with pleasure.

I was a little sceptical because of all the terrible reviews, but I had a very pleasant stay here. Friendly staff. I booked a private ensuite room and it was not big or fancy, but perfectly comfortable for the price I was paying. The only thing that was slightly disappointing was that they almost doubled the price when I asked to stay another night. That wasn't very good costumer service and the room certainly isn't worth what they were trying to charge me. Good budget option.

I left my charger there... If anyone finds it, mail it to me! :D