Hotel Villa Reviews

57, Sainte-Catherine East, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

I left my charger there... If anyone finds it, mail it to me! :D

Very good location. Friendly staff. But the facilities are a bit old, like the elevator and room. Also, more security facilities should be needed, for example, there should be a better lock for room door and a safe in the room.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

The staff of Hotel Villa are great! The location of Villa is excellent,I found it safe to walk around, easy access to Beri Uqam and other subway stations which brings you anywhere you wanna go. With less than 1/2 hour walking, you arrive Montreal Old Town. 5 mins walk to the 747 Airport Bus taking you direct to the Montreal Airport.Need improvements:it was quite warm in my room even I switched air con to its MAX cool. The shower room on 5/F was not as great as those on the other floors.

Pleasant stay, staff friendly and hotel clean.

Exactly what we needed: an affordable hotel for two nights at an unbeatable location. Staff were friendly and the decor of the hotel added some charm and character.

• 20th May 2015