Hotel Villa

8.4
Fabulous 170 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

With a parking lot right across the street (at about $20 per day/night), a nice little breakfast joint attached, and quick access to downtown and the old port, you cannot beat the price for their private rooms. The room was on the high end of average, could have used another pillow, but the location is so worth it. The staff was also very friendly, funny and knowledgeable about the area. I'd recommend this place to anyone who wants to experience Montreal in a pretty good room for a solid price.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2017
7.1

Nothing special, loud noises from outside at night. Air conditioning unit in the room was great. Decent bed. However, the area is amazing! Vibrant, fun and close to everything

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017
6.9

Cleaning staff particularly were lovely, we would share smiles and hellos in the hallway. However I wish I had the option to have my room cleaned each day as sometimes I felt it got in the way of chill time or I'd find myself worrying if they'd hear me say don't come in when I was getting changed etc. So I'd suggest getting signs to hang on the door e.g. do not disturb like most other hotels. The room was as comfortable and the location was ideal.

• China, Female, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Great place, great people!