Hotel Villa Reviews

57, Sainte-Catherine East, Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

i like this location which located near old Montreal and subway station! but the facilities such as elevator and building are old one , and this hotel can keep baggae for FREE !! kkkkkk Enjoy your Trip !

• 5th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

We had a room for two persons with a private bathroom. The first room we got was not cleaned, to our complain we got another room which was okay. The bathroom was in a good state, the room clean but with a shabby atmosphere. Room is cleaned daily. Parking lot from hotel is not avaiable, private parking is 15$ per day in front of the hotel. Very loud neighborhood but in the center of culture and entertainment.

You MUST refund peoples money if they only stay for 20 minutes! Other than that....it is severely outdated. My girlfriend didnt feel safe. She was able to pick the flimsy lock to our door with her own hair pin. Shared bathroom was falling apart. Obviously for drug deals and johns meeting their hookers. Don't stay here.

• 12th Sep 2013

I would highly recommend Hotel Villa and would go there again. I was in town for a conference, and it was the perfect base for my work. Very professional, and very clean.

• 28th Jul 2013

The location was great... it's right in the heart of the city, just around the corner from 'the main' or ave. st. laurent, which has a ton of cool things to see and do. Likewise, the old city is close by. Don't expect to sleep before 2am in this part of time because of the marching bands, fireworks, live music and people wandering around. The hostel had very nice and helpful staff. The elevator is a bit old and feels treacherous. The rooms are good for value & the beds are comfortable.

I stayed on the fifth floor and had my own room with private bath. Excellent location, hospitable staff, and clean room.

My room for my first night's stay was located on the third floor facing Saint. Catherine St., and seemed to have been a smoking room as it smelled like stale cigarette smoke. There was major construction going on Saint Catherine St., so it was very noisy in the morning. I asked the staff if I could change rooms to one in the back, and she was very hospitable and accommodating. I moved to the fifth floor where the room was much nicer!

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay!! keep up the great work! I will definitely return next time i visit!

• 30th May 2013

What a lovely little place to stay! I had a private room with private bath, and it was SO worth the money. It's in a great location, right near the center of the city and in walking distance from most major attractions. Staff was friendly and helpful, my room was cleaned daily and I even had a private fridge! I highly recommend this for students or individuals looking to travel on the cheap but still have some privacy.

• 27th May 2013

We had a great stay at Hotel Villa. The room was a bit spartan and very small, but the staff is clearly doing what they can. In our standard room, there was a TV, mini fridge, and baskets with basic toiletries, which was a nice touch. It was very clean. The staff was very friendly and very willing to give us directions or tips.

Stayed in a single room with private bathroom, for this price and location i find it just perfect for a budget traveler, plus the room was very clean, they make it up every day, the bathroom was huge and had all basic things like towels, shampoos etc., the staff was friendly and helpful with any questions regarding getting around. The only thing I would improve is the quality of door locks. In general I am satisfied with my stay there.

• 19th May 2013
  • Russia

very helpful staff, clean , close to all the tourist destinations, easy to find

Good location, but nothing fancy. Great value for money.

Stayed here before. Had a fantastic time again! We stayed in a private room with a private bath, room was a little run down and mix matchy but the bathroom was large and there was plenty of room in the suite. It's not a fancy place but I will stay again! It's a great price and I feel safe and always have a good time ! Love the free wifi and mini fridge! Makes the pre drink extra fun!