Hotel Vilnius Europolis Reviews

Svitrigailos Street 11D, Vilnius, Lithuania

i really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Europolis.The staff were very friendly and good.Also the hotel was near a traditional Lithuanian restaurant,which is very good.

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

On the one hand, this place has absolutely zero character. On the other, it has everything you need, it's clean and it's reasonably close to the centre. There's a good, generous breakfast, and the staff are helpful. They could be a bit nicer to smokers, though, y allowing them to use the fire stairs on their floors - the walk to the street is a long one!

I was really disappointed in this place. I was here over my bday & wanted to spend a little more to celebrate. When I pick a hotel I expect it to be nicer than a hostel -not the case here. The AC is central- you can't control it in your room. They kept it hot - ended up having to open the window anyway. The sheets don't tuck into the bed which is a pain. Wifi worked well but too far from the sights & public transport doesn't go that way. Breakfast was ok, they ran out of food & didn't make more

The hotel is good and cosy. Not far from the city center and main sights. Staff is also friendly and helpful. Parking is free.

Everything was perfect! Instilled in us a new room with excellent repair, the entire floor was like that. In it before that no one had lived! great helpful staff. Own parking - locked for the night. Reception on request made ​​confirmation of the accommodation visa. I will stay back in the future! Special thanks to Donatas Amsiejus from Dmitry Bezpalko!

The breakfast is good, 15 min away to the city center! The only thing I didn't like was that the wall was too thin so u can hear everything from the other room! :(

Were staying 2 nights with my friend, instead of double bed we've got a room with 3 single beds. From 9 in the morning someone has started drilling and it was like this both days (from 9 a.m. till evening). Staff is quite friendly and helpful, but taxi is cheaper if call it with local phone (can be ordered by sending SMS message). Breakfast was quite good.

tv didn't work...but good cleaness and nice staff

As we arrived the receptionist told us, that there is no free room, so we had to change the hotel.

• 28th May 2012
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Clean, 10 minute walk from centre of town, very good breakfast including hot meals, wifi works well. No complaints.

OK quality for reasonable price but nothing extraordinary. Cleanliness very OK. 15 min walk from the city center, good for those traveling by car - there is a free parking. On the web site there is info, that the hotel has hairdryer, what ment for me that every room has one, while they had only one for all rooms which was at somebody's room and the lady was sleeping ! They also write that there is a bar, but it's open only till 6 pm :) Every day the same breakfast - NO VEGETABLES at all.

I was expecting to find a hostel and instead i found a hotel!We had a 3 beds room which was clean but there was the feeling of dust floating in the air (probably because of the extreme heat). We had our own bathroom which was clean and relatively big. The girl in the reception was quite rude.Furthermore if you decide to go out and return in the middle of the night just be sure you will have the telephone number of the hotel with you since if we were not calling her we would spend the night in the door of th

More of a hotel than a hostel. So, it\'s great in terms of comfort, privacy, security and cleanliness. In terms of fun, meeting people etc, not the best. If you want to meet people and you are looking for lots of fun, organised events and bar crawls etc do not stay here. If you\\\\\\\'re content to stay in warm, clean, comfy and secure rooms for a few nights then this is a good choice. Location a bit far from coach and train stns, about 10-15 min walk to city centre

The hostel is about 15 minutes away from the old town which is very convinient. If you are coming to Vilnius through Ryanair you will be dropped at another hotel that is about 10 minutes on foot. Very friendly receptionists and good breakfast. If I go to Vilnius again, I will surely stay here.

there were always problems with hot water

Very nice hotel, friendly staff and near to centre

Nice place to sleep, very short way to walk to the old town of Vilnius. Ok breakfast included, but if your late to breakfast (0800-1000), like we were, you will not get food, only coffe and juice..

cheap, all rooms with bathrooms! Very good breakfast included!

It seemes to be better than just 2 star hotel. Double room is nice & clearn, bathroom is good too, what else do you need if you stay at room only at night? The worst thing was noise (if you have a room with windows, facing the street), though WiFi in our room was a compensation for it :) (it was available not in every room). Lockation - awful industrial area, but not far from centre. O.k. for travellers, coming by bus or train (about 15 minuties by public transport). The food in the hotel cafe w

just 15min down the road and you are in city center, not so far from station, so another great point! and breakfest? one of the best we had in lithuania :) room was great, clean..really can recommend this stay :)