7.4
Very Good 476 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 476 Total Reviews
Hotel Voltaire Republique Located at 10, boulevard Voltaire, , Paris.
France

• mehcekemen7514
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
4.6

This is the far worst experience that I ever had among my multiple stays via Hostelworld. We stayed in 4 bed room with my parents and my girlfriend. Me and my girlfriend, we took the single beds and my parents the double. I was feeling itchy during all night and could not have a nice sleep. The morning after me and my girlfriend, we discovered red dots on our arms, then some on legs and neck etc. We are suspicious about whether bedbugs or louses. I consider suing them, this is not acceptable

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2016
6.3

The location, price and staff was nice but when we first arrived the room was not cleaned at all. Then we told them to clean it, and it took them only 15 min to clean it. What they did was just changing the bed sheets, nothing else! They did NOT even replace the towel on the bathroom floor. Later before we went to bed, we noticed even bed sheets weren't clean after all. They gave us clean sheets and we changed our own sheets.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

Great location, staff were very friendly and helpful. Would happily stay again

13th Jun 2016
6.0

Ok place, wifi works in the reception but not in the room.