Hotel Voltaire Republique Reviews

10, boulevard Voltaire, Paris, France

No free wifi service

It's location is the only thing is good.Except the lady (she is whispering) all the workers in the reception even don't look at you when you ask something.I ask if there is a kitchen and man said to me "For what,cook something?"when i said yes he said no!But i saw a kitchen for common use.And the biggest problem is you have to pay for the wifi,which century is this?There is free wifi in everywhere now, it's a need.

You get what you pay for, simply put. The location is quite good, not very far from either the Republique or Oberkampf metro stations. What worried me is that some of the staff would easily hand me my key even without checking to see who was asking for it, hence some security issues possibly. Also, there was an issue with the bathroom design. Initially I thought there was problem with a leaking pipe whenever we showered however it turned out that the water from the head would run from the ledge.

It was ok.