Hotel Wako Reviews

2-2-16 Haginochaya, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan

Positive facts:staff is nice and friendly.I left my suitcase there after check out free of charge.Negative facts:smoking is allowed everywhere.The non smoking rooms are between smoking room.People also smoke in the corridors.The room stinks a lot,not only of cigarette,but there's a strange smell that makes it hard to sleep.Homeless people who live in that area are very noise during all night.There was only one female toilet for all 7 floors.Men walk in their underwear and pee with the door open.

For the value of money is a great deal, the staff is helpful even if you cant speak japanese and their english is very poor, but mostly everywhere in japan the english is poor, so dont blame them at all, there is a nice japanese style bath and is close to JR and subway... The area around have homeless, thats Nishinari, but anyway nobody gonna harm you or bother, if you are scared just go and pay the double price in the city centre. I enjoyed my stay and will go back if have chance

I stayed two nights in cell, it was nothing special. The second morning I was woken up at 8:30 by the woman who not only knocked on my door but unlocked it and opened it. Half an hour before checkout. Total invasion of privacy. The monetary savings are not worth it, stay at hotel Zipang, closer to the train station and much better staff.