Hotel Welcome Inn Reviews

Gaho Betriebs AG - Holbergstrasse 1, 8302 Kloten, Zurich, Switzerland

The wifi didn't not connect to our iPhones but overall very good!

• 25th Jul 2015

It's a great choice if you want to be close to the airport while having the city also be super accessible- there's a train stop 2 minutes away and it takes about 15 minutes to get into town. The facilities are perfectly adequate. No flare or anything, but everything was clean enough and, considering how expensive Zurich is, it's definitely a good choice to save some money.

The staff is so helpful and friendly, especially Tory! She is the reason we enjoyed our stay in Switzerland! She helped us get where we wanted to go. The hotel is very clean and modern looking. It's in a safe area and close to public transportation. I love Hotel Welcome Inn! I highly recommend it.

When I booked this Hotel, I thought that it was much closer to downtown Zurich. It is near the AIRPORT! Don't make the same mistake I did. Although the location is not what I wanted, the room was very nice and clean.

Good, clean room. Very comfortable. Not centrally located to Zurich, as reviews seemed, but it is very close to the Kloten train station, which was not more than a ride into the main station. Trains come every :25 and :55 of each hour. Free tram to airport is definitely a plus. Free wi-fi!

• 20th Mar 2015

I had only 23 hours to spend in Zurich and I was looking for a hotel with free shuttle to the airport, once I'm always late, but not only I got what I expected, as well as a good service, comfort, nice atmosphere and friendly staff. There is a train station close to the hotel, what is great because you can get in town in only 20 min. I do recommend the Welcome Hotel Inn.