Hotel Welcome Inn Reviews

Gaho Betriebs AG - Holbergstrasse 1, 8302 Kloten, Zurich, Switzerland

Everything was good except the bathrooms which has no proper ventilation and after use smells remains for some time

Hotel was very clean and the staff it's very nice and helpful. We love to stay there and definitely will stay again! Thank you for everything.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Slovakia

This was such a great find! I had to reserve a room in a bit of a pinch, and was looking for something that was a little less than the usual Swiss price. The Welcome Inn was really great-- clean and comfy, had a free shuttle waiting for me at the airport, and the staff at the desk was extremely helpful. I am so glad I decided to stay! Free coffee and apples in the lobby, too!

• 18th Oct 2015

The room was great and the people were incredibly friendly! We loved staying here. The only downside was how expensive the breakfast was. Switzerland is expensive in general so it's going to happen, but I wish it wasn't 18 chef per person to eat the buffet.

• 10th Oct 2015

close to train station, however did take us a while to find you as you don't have any directions on the booking site. room was nice, clean and big. We had a comfortable stay.