Hotel Welcome Inn Reviews

Holbergstrasse 1, 8302 Kloten, Zurich, Switzerland

Good, clean room. Very comfortable. Not centrally located to Zurich, as reviews seemed, but it is very close to the Kloten train station, which was not more than a ride into the main station. Trains come every :25 and :55 of each hour. Free tram to airport is definitely a plus. Free wi-fi!

• 20th Mar 2015

I had only 23 hours to spend in Zurich and I was looking for a hotel with free shuttle to the airport, once I'm always late, but not only I got what I expected, as well as a good service, comfort, nice atmosphere and friendly staff. There is a train station close to the hotel, what is great because you can get in town in only 20 min. I do recommend the Welcome Hotel Inn.

A great rate considering how expensive Zurich can be and the free shuttle made things really easy for us. Most hotels near airports are in the middle of nowhere but this one is in a village so there are options for picking up supplies or heading out for a drink. We were given a list of the minibar items and prices and I noticed that 3 items were missing from the fridge so worth checking. We also booked a double room but were given a twin, I didn't say anything. The staff were all really nice.

Great place! Very clean, nice, better than I expected. Not in the city center but i really liked the little neighborhood it was in, there's a grocery store and good restaurants! great place

Great room for the price (stayed in a private twin).

• 22nd Nov 2014