Hotel Welcome Inn Reviews

Gaho Betriebs AG - Holbergstrasse 1, 8302 Kloten, Zurich, Switzerland

close to train station, however did take us a while to find you as you don't have any directions on the booking site. room was nice, clean and big. We had a comfortable stay.

The wifi didn't not connect to our iPhones but overall very good!

• 25th Jul 2015

It's a great choice if you want to be close to the airport while having the city also be super accessible- there's a train stop 2 minutes away and it takes about 15 minutes to get into town. The facilities are perfectly adequate. No flare or anything, but everything was clean enough and, considering how expensive Zurich is, it's definitely a good choice to save some money.

The staff is so helpful and friendly, especially Tory! She is the reason we enjoyed our stay in Switzerland! She helped us get where we wanted to go. The hotel is very clean and modern looking. It's in a safe area and close to public transportation. I love Hotel Welcome Inn! I highly recommend it.

When I booked this Hotel, I thought that it was much closer to downtown Zurich. It is near the AIRPORT! Don't make the same mistake I did. Although the location is not what I wanted, the room was very nice and clean.