Hotel Xbalamque Cancun Reviews

Av. Yaxchilan # 31, Cancun, Mexico

I do NOT recommend Xbalamque for several reasons. 1. The room is not clean. Their towels are so old, discolored and worn out. 2. The staff are not punctual. The services I ordered were not delivered. Also, I made a reservation when I checked out for the last night at Cancun, but when I arrived, the staff was not cable to find the reservation or to make an adjustment. I chose Xbalamque for its location. There are multiple hotels around ADO terminal. It is better to use another hotel.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

I really liked this hotel, it's in the centre of Cancun, close to good restaurants and markets. The decoration is fantastic!

This is a hotel and therefore higher standards apply. That said this place is good. Close to the ADO-Station (10min walk), restaurants, shops and buses to the Zona Hoteleria. Room (incl. bathroom) was clean. Sheds are changed every day. Plenty and hot water in the shower. Air-Con is a bit noisy. Wifi is fast and stable. Especially in the lobby. But in the rooms it's good to. Breakfast (toast, pancakes, fruits and coffee) was included and good. Requests where answered or resolved quickly.