Hotel Xbalamque Cancun Reviews

Av. Yaxchilan # 31, Cancun, Mexico

I do NOT recommend Xbalamque for several reasons. 1. The room is not clean. Their towels are so old, discolored and worn out. 2. The staff are not punctual. The services I ordered were not delivered. Also, I made a reservation when I checked out for the last night at Cancun, but when I arrived, the staff was not cable to find the reservation or to make an adjustment. I chose Xbalamque for its location. There are multiple hotels around ADO terminal. It is better to use another hotel.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

I really liked this hotel, it's in the centre of Cancun, close to good restaurants and markets. The decoration is fantastic!