Hotel Xoai Reviews

93 Mau Than, Xuan Khanh, Ninh Kieu, Can Tho, Vietnam

Good Budget Hotel located about 15 to 20 mins walk to the pier. Clean, small but adequate rooms.

Great hotwl clean and great Staff

Un po' distante dalla zona centrale (20 minuti a piedi) ma è l'unico difetto riscontrato. Camere molto pulite ad un'ottimo prezzo, personale sempre disponibile per qualsiasi cosa. Consigliato.

This hostel was extremely good and I would recommend it to others. The room was tiny but the staff make you really aware of this before you take a room and suggest you see it before you decide. This really wasn't important though as we were only there for 2 days. We took advantage of the trips they organised and they were both fantastic and really good value for money. The staff were also extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

One of the best places I've stayed in Vietnam. Very clean place, really helpful staff that helped me plan my travel without trying to sell me anything, awesome 6th floor. Definitely the place to stay in Can Tho

roof terrace which had a bar, but not open good rooms (clean, but a little tiny) nice tours to book (food tour and floating markets)