Hotel Yanagibashi Reviews

1-3-12 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great location. This is an hotel, not an hostel

Good for the price with a very helpful staff. I was allergic t something in the room so kept sneezing whenever I was in there but it was good for the price and very close to the train.

nice clean room, great location, close to subway and JR, you can walk to Akihabara... had a great stay there :)

Well located extremely close to subway station in Asakusa district, decent room with all the necessary and clean. Fair price

• 12th Sep 2015

The lady and her family managing the hotel are very nice people, making all possible to help us. naice people! We have not clear if it is an hostel or business hotel, anyway rooms are OK. in the directions to arrive at the hotel says that there is a pharmacy near the hotel, but there is not. The WC system causes waste of water, it woul be nice to improve it.

• 28th Jul 2015

Nice clean hotel in a good area. The staff is super friendly!

Hotel is located very close to Asakusabashi station on both JR and Asakusa lines. The room was small but very comfortable and clean. The air conditioning and wifi was excellent. The staff was very warm and welcoming during my first stay here, although be warned that some of the receptionists do not speak any English.

I went here because transport to and from Mt. Yotei (to hike) is free when booking a 3 night stay, really helpful for a solo traveler. It turned out that the staff was wonderful and helped me with anything I needed, the hostel is immaculate and quiet with a great view of the volcano. There is also free transport to the local Onsen. I highly recommend staying here if you want a relaxing and active, (and quiet) summer getaway from more crowded parts of Japan.