Hotel Yanagibashi Reviews

1-3-12 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

good hotel, but the room did smell of smoke (cigarette)

The staff were really friendly & helpful, the location was very close to the train station. Rooms were cleaned every day. All in all the rooms were small but still excellent value for money.

• 5th May 2014

I made the right choice by choosing Hotel Yanagibashi. Great price, close to the train station, 15mins walk from Akihabara (for all your shopping needs) and nice food nearby too. Will definitely stay again if i go to Tokyo! :) thanks for having me!

• 4th May 2014
  • Singapore

Room's A/C didnt work and it was like a sauna, the decor is dull, the staff were not very friendly. For this price you can definitely get better quality accomodation

• 1st May 2014
  • Hong Kong

This was my second time staying here, and I will be sure to stay here again on my next trip to Japan. I feel comfortable here, and am happy to ask the staff any questions. Much more personable than a larger chain owned company. Thank you again!

If we hadn't stayed at a hotel in tokyo previously I am sure this would have received better ratings, but this place just felt somewhat dirty, and if you aren't traveling as a couple good luck sharing what is only slightly larger than a single bed with your traveling partner.

• 14th Apr 2014