Hotel Yllen Eiffel*** Reviews

196 Rue Vaugirard, 75015, Paris, France

離蒙帕納斯火車站太遠了.第一天到時找了好久.如果坐捷運就還好.對面有個捷運站很方便.晚上11.12點回去也不覺得危險。。

This is truly a hotel and right across from the metro station

3 of us stayed here for 3 nights in a Triple room. Positives: Good location. Very close to the metro station. Close to Eiffel Tower. Negatives: The room was very very small. For such a high price I expect atleast breakfast to be included. But it's not.

This hotel was just what we wanted nice and friendly and close touch the underground. Excellent value with friendly helpful staff. Will be using the hotel on my next visit.

• 8th May 2014

Nice hotel. Located directly next to metro - easy to access other parts of Paris. Very clean. Quite small room. Breakfast is not included but costs 16 €/person/day (14 € if ordered at arrival).

Just started construction on the exterior. (April 7, 2014) Came back to find that scaffolding was being erected around the building. Got into my room and looked out my window at a construction worker staring right in. A very busy intersection as it is right across from a metro station, don't expect it to be quiet in the mornings. Once I complained about the construction and all of the noise the hotel offered a small discount to my stay. All else was fine.