Hotel Yumbo Imperial Reviews

Guayaquil N2-49 y Sucre, Quito, Ecuador

Santiago made my stay extremely pleasant. He joined me and another resident for dinner and drinks and was incredibly welcoming, giving great recommendations about the city and spending time chatting. The location could not be better - very safe neighborhood and near everything in Old Town. The facility itself was good but not great, though it was quiet and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Even gave me a lift to the airport in the morning. Great place and good location.

Wow, these guys were awesome. My bus arrived several hours early, but they let me have a bed for a few hours (the room I'd booked wasn't available yet (it was 4am). I went out during the day and when I came back to officially check in, they upgraded me just because they had a room available. They were so helpful and friendly, it was like being welcomed into a family home.

Staff are very friendly. Great location in the historic centre - walking distance to everywhere. Cannot fault security at all. To be let in or out the front door needs to be buzzed and someone with a key arrives. Nice and clean and includes use of a little kitchen. Wifi worked well and was in our room.

The hotel is just great. The owners are very nice and will help you with anything. They provide a pick up service from the airport. I made this hotel my base in ecuador. During my travel I had to pass through quito various times and this people made every stay a pleasure. Its a good and cheep hotel in the middle of the historical center. Other hotels in this very nice part of the city a much more expensive. So go to yumbo imerial

I quite enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very friendly and helpful (but only one of the 5 I encountered spoke any English, so make sure you can speak some Spanish!). They do a great job of keeping the bathrooms sparkling clean, and there's plenty of hot water for a nice shower. The one thing that's both good and bad is that the front door is always locked, and when you buzz, someone (it seemed only some of the staff) with a key has to come let you in. Or out, for that matter.