Hotel Yumbo Imperial Reviews

Guayaquil N2-49 y Sucre, Quito, Ecuador

The Hotel is owned by a very nice couple. They make you feel like part of the family and are happy to help where ever they can. The hotel has a pick up service from the airport. It very central in the historic center of the city and everything can be reached by food.

• 14th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my time in this hostel. It has a great atmosphere and the owners are very nice. They make you feel welcome and are very willing to help you. The son speaks English which is convenient when you don't speak Spanish.

• 12th Jul 2014

Really great location. It's an easy walk to anywhere in the historic district and the green line trolley is less than a block away. The hostel is definitely on the older side, but the hot water for the shower was much faster than anywhere else I've stayed in Quito and the staff are really friendly.

I only got to stay for 2 nights but from when I was there it seemed like a nice enough hostel. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the location is a 5 minute walk to the main bus station. Will recommend

Lovely place with lovely people. Very helpfull and nice al the time. Good located in the "Old-town-center" but still quite during the night.

I found this hotel walking around the city trying to find a good location that was accommodating and not expensive and boy did I find a treasure. This little hotel is wonderful. The staff was helpful and friendly, the Wi-Fi was terrific, fast and efficient and I had an inside room so it was quiet at night.