Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
Hotel Yumbo Imperial Located at Guayaquil N2-49 y Sucre, , Quito.
Ecuador
Quito Guayaquil N2-49 y Sucre
83% 32
-0.2221163 -78.5121953
    Rooms available

11th Mar 2016

Great location right in the heart of Old Town. They say it's 24hr reception and I guess that is true, but only because the owner will get out of bed for you. Which I felt really bad about at 2am, when I arrived. I suggest brushing up on your Spanish if you're planning to stay here. All in all, it was a very cute place-I had a room to myself, right at the top level, so I had an incredible view. The bed was rock-hard but the shower was hot, and everything was clean.