Hotel Zara Reviews

Via Firenze 81, Naples, Italy

The neighbourhood of the hotel is quite unsafe and dirty- with lots of rubbish and hawkers selling souvenirs to tourists - but I can see that this is always the case for area near the railway station in Naples. I was staying in the private room with my sister, yet since the top window was opened we could hear the noises from the corridor and it felt like there was not much privacy. Breakfast was quite good, with cereals/croissant/rolls/bread/drinks.

The staff does strictly what they are payed for. But the hotel in general is OK, good. The breakfast is reasonable. The area is dodge, but what isn`t in Naples? I felt really unsafe when arriving saturday early in the morning. The streets around were incredibly dirty and the atmosphere were weird. But it`s really close to the terminal, what is great, so, in general, I consider the location good and the hotel a very reasonable option for staying in Naples.